The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

Theuntouchable stood in front of both DingoLadd and Ragnarok. It was so fitting that the final decision of the game came down to their trusted leader.

It's him!” the two of them both shouted, pointing to each other.

Theuntouchable's hands shook as he pointed his gun towards Ragnarok, squeezing the trigger.

@Ragnarok has been killed! He was Assistant State Attorney Rhonda Pearlman (Mafia Roleblocker)

@theuntouchable survives and wins! He was Avon Barksdale (Gang Leader)
@DingoLadd survives and wins! He was Donette (2-shot commuter)

The Barksdale Gang controls the streets of Baltimore!!!!

@theuntouchable => You are dumb, Dingo was cleared by the investigator

@SwAg => You would have had MVP imo, if you hadnt bought into Rags story

@Pickle Rick => Mostly a good game, but you shouldnt have told town about the 3 kill win condition. Good job hitting me, I was going to hit you that night. I even said it in thread (He Isnt Though).

@khodder Why were you listening to Orca? He sucks at this game, I told you that.

@The Orca You still suck at this game. Quit trying to read me and convince others; you are never right.

@Whicker Good game, thanks!

On 11/4/2018 at 12:39 PM, Pickle Rick said:

No, I tried to stakeout KSJ n3 and was told it failed.  Last night I tried to stakeout James and received a result that he was a limited doctor. 

So to me you have a number of unexplained discrepancies in Rags claim.  Possible lies related to Rags claim

1. Kohdder lied about his role bc rags claims he successfully roleblocked him n1

2.  Rags lied about his move last night bc mafia "roleblock" is dead

3. Rags lied about having a roleblock as his move

I might have missed one but that's a lot. 

If there was ever a case for an info lynch it's this. 

Rags is either the final mafia, or he is the town roleblock.  If he is the town roleblock then khodder is caught in a bit of a lie about being just a neighbor.  

If I were town, Rags is looking like a great lynch right now. 

Omar Little @Pickle Rick

Abilties – (Modified Lyncher, Role Cop, 1-shot commuter, 1-shot vig)

Stakeout: You would have not survived all these year if it were not for your patience. Each night you may choose a player. You will learn if that player is one of your targets. In addition, you will learn his role, but not his alignment.

Commute: You also would not have survived without your excellent sense to escape danger. Once during the game, at night, you may make yourself untargetable by all night actions, including unblockable hits.

Day-vig: You strike when your enemies are most vulnerable. Once during a day phase, you may PM me the name of a player you'd like to immediately attempt to kill. The flavor for this kill is “____ had it coming.”

Win Condition: You win when you outlive your targets: Wee-Bey, Stinkum, and Bird. You do not have to contribute directly to their deaths. If you reach this condition you will leave the game and be declared the winner.

Detective Jimmy McNulty@squire12

Abilities: Jailkeeper, 2-shot Ninja

Jailkeeper: As a detective, you may detain a person for one night. Each night, you may choose a player, that player will be simultaneously roleblocked and protected from all night kills.

The Wire (2-shot ninja): Each night you may perform the factional kill. Twice during the game, you may make this kill untraceable by watcher/tracker reports. If you perform the kill, the flavor will be “___ was caught on the wire.”

Factional communication: You may share a chat with Ragnarok and TedLavie, who are Rhonda Pearlman and Thomas Hauk.

Win Condition: You win when the Baltimore City Police Department comprises at least half the players in the game.

Assistant State Attorney Rhonda Pearlman@Ragnarok

Abilties: Roleblocker

Roleblocker: Each night choose a player. That player will be roleblocked for that night.

Arrest: Each night you may perform the factional kill. If you perform the kill, the flavor will be “____ was arrested and sentenced to prison.”

Factional communication: You may share a chat with Squire and TedLavie, who are Jimmy McNulty and Thomas Hauk.

Win Condition: You win when the Baltimore City Police Department comprises at least half the players in the game.

Thomas “Herc” Hauk@TedLavie

Abilties: Jack-of-all-trades

Rally (1-shot motivator): Once during the game, at night, choose a player. That player will be allowed second use of their move for that night.

Extreme Measures: Once during the game, at night, you may disable all passive abilities of the Barksdale Gang.

Ready for Action: You have been given a bulletproof vest to better prepare you for your field work. This vest will protect you from one gun shot. Once during the game, at night, you may transfer your unused vest to another player.

Police Brutality: Each night, you may perform the factional kill. If you perform the kill, the flavor will be “____ was a victim of police brutality.”

Factional Communication: You may share a chat with Squire and Ragnarok, who are Jimmy McNulty and Rhonda Pearlman.

Avon Barksdale@theuntouchable

Abilities: Gang Leader

Gang Leader: What's sacrificing a few pawns to ensure your safety? Each night, you must choose a player. If that player is a member of the Barksdale Gang, anyone who targets you will find that player instead (this ability will not work if a player is redirecting to himself). If you don't send me a name, I will randomize your target.

Win Condition: You win when all enemies of the Barksdale Gang have been defeated.

Russell “Stringer” Bell@kingseanjohn

Abilities:

Position of Power (passive): As a high officer in the Gang, you will not be caught talking on the phone about drugs. You cannot be “caught on the Wire.”

Even night Cop: Each even night, choose a player. You will learn that player's alignment.

Win Condition: You win when all enemies of the Barksdale Gang have been defeated.

D'Angelo “D” Barksdale @James

Abilties:

Position of Power (passive): You are a Barksdale. You aren't going to get caught talking drugs on the phone. You cannot be “Caught on the Wire.”

Universal Backup: Having grown up with the Gang, you are knowledgeable of all of its roles. You will take over for the first civ to die.

Marquis “Bird” Hilton - @Matts4313

Abilties:

Resist Arrest (passive): You'd rather throw down with the cops then spend the rest of your life in jail. You cannot be “Arrested and sentenced to prison.”

2-shot Vigilante: Twice during the game, at night, you may choose a player and attempt to kill him.

Anton “Stinkum” Artis@bcb1213

Abilities:

Resist Arrest (passive): You'd rather throw down with the cops then spend the rest of your life in jail. You cannot be “Arrested and sentenced to prison.”

Tracker: Each night choose a player, you will learn which player(s), if any, that player targeted that night.

Roland “Wee-Bey” Brice@SwAg

Abilities:

Town Doctor: Each night, choose a player. That player cannot be a victim of police brutality.

Preston “Bodie” Broadus@khodder

Abilities:

Just a Kid (passive): Still just a kid, the police won't beat you up. You cannot be the victim of police brutality.

Town Neighbor: You may share a chat with The Orca, who is Wallace.

Wallace@The Orca

Abilities:

Just a Kid (passive): Still just a kid, the police won't beat you up. You cannot be the victim of police brutality.

Town Neighbor: You may share a chat with Khodder, who is Preston “Bodie” Broadus

Shardene Innes@Dome

Abilities:

Female (passive): You're a pretty girl. The police wouldn't dare beat you up. You cannot be the victim of police brutality.

Town Miller: An allegedly untrustworthy member of the gang, you will appear as being aligned with the Baltimore City Police if investigated.

Wendell “Orlando” Blocker@Malfatron

Abilities

Self-Watch (passive): Each night, you will learn the names of all players who visited you.

Odd-Night Watcher: Each odd night, choose a player. You will learn which player(s), if any, visited your target that night.

Maurice Levy@MookieMonstah @James

Abilities:

Town Doctor: Each night, choose a player. That player cannot be “Caught on the Wire” or “Arrested and sentenced to prison.” You may NOT target yourself.

Donette@DingoLadd

Abilities:

2-shot Commuter: Twice during the game, at night, you may make yourself untargetable by all night actions, including unblockable kills.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

@theuntouchable => You are dumb, Dingo was cleared by the investigator

@SwAg => You would have had MVP imo, if you hadnt bought into Rags story

@Pickle Rick => Mostly a good game, but you shouldnt have told town about the 3 kill win condition. Good job hitting me, I was going to hit you that night. I even said it in thread (He Isnt Though).

@khodder Why were you listening to Orca? He sucks at this game, I told you that.

@The Orca You still suck at this game. Quit trying to read me and convince others; you are never right.

@Whicker Good game, thanks!

Im confused. Even as a dead civ I did more than you ever could. 

3 minutes ago, James said:

I died twice for this cause.

i tried to save you from the lynch because i told you were softclaiming Avon with the out of place "poisoner" remark, lol (avon poisoned some drugs)

as far as scum, i pegged Ted pretty good. he was the one i was sure on

was middling on rags.

had civ read on squire

Archived