THE QUEST FOR THE DC/OC Beginneth!

MistaBohmbastic

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Yeah I’m not saying he can’t improve but he’s not a rebuild project or someone like josh Allen who needs to be worked on. So development shouldn’t be our priority. It should be scheme game management and attention to detail 

Yeah, Baker is who he is, easy for any coach to use and succeed. We certainly need someone Baker gets along with, like it or not he will outlast several coaches. Baker knows his strengths so make sure they are on the same page. We haven't seen the best scheme for Baker yet, he should be good in any but our offense could be lethal in the perfect scheme.

Rumor going around that Josh McDaniels is “ very interested “ in being the Browns next HC. The articles says he and Baker spent time together at the combine and McDaniels walked away “ very impressed “ I’m at work so I’m having trouble getting the article but dawpounddaily I believe had the article and the Boston sports reporter tweet. I really don’t like him at all and I don’t believe there’s even an interview set up tbh. I think Dorsey has his eyes on someone already. 

10 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

Rumor going around that Josh McDaniels is “ very interested “ in being the Browns next HC. The articles says he and Baker spent time together at the combine and McDaniels walked away “ very impressed “ I’m at work so I’m having trouble getting the article but dawpounddaily I believe had the article and the Boston sports reporter tweet. I really don’t like him at all and I don’t believe there’s even an interview set up tbh. I think Dorsey has his eyes on someone already. 

I heard the same thing but the info came from a Canton newspaper

16 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

Shut your mouth. 

I’d tell McDaniels he was my guy as the HC, and then at the introductory press conference, I’d blare DX’s music, give him a Shawn Michaels groin chop, and have Freddie Kitchens hit him over the head with a steel chair, as Dorsey raises his hand in victory as the “secret head coach” and have good old JR announce the whole thing.

Also I’m serious.

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’d tell McDaniels he was my guy as the HC, and then at the introductory press conference, I’d blare DX’s music, give him a Shawn Michaels groin chop, and have Freddie Kitchens hit him over the head with a steel chair, as Dorsey raises his hand in victory as the “secret head coach” and have good old JR announce the whole thing.

Also I’m serious.

Damn, I wish you were the Browns' owner.

16 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Also I’m serious.

giphy.gif

27 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Also I’m serious.

Why DX him? Just have Kitchen Stone Cold Beer Truck him. 

I’ve always felt this way, a franchises perception changes really quickly once you have a quarterback. I felt that was all this team needed.

We have a franchise QB and arguably the best GM (at least in terms of evaluating talent) in all of football.

1 hour ago, bosko1616 said:

I read the thing that blew up his job in Indy was him not having control of his staff so if it is McDaniels I would think Freddie is out. Plus I would also think that coordinators would balk at working for him since he left his last staff in the lurch. Just what's running through my head and have no sources as to whether he would have a hard time finding a staff, just saying 

Archived