MNF GDT: Titans vs. Cowboys

dtait93

1 minute ago, eagles18 said:

i feel ya.. panda express is garbage 

Pretty much any of those Asian-food-from-under-heat-lamps places are.  If you're not getting Chinese food straight from the wok to the serving platter to blowing steam in your face on the table, you're eating the wrong Chinese food.

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

remember when the issue was superstar calls in the nba? not that they shoot too much?

lol yeah, but I prefer the superstar calls and watching them work in the paint then everyone just rushing to the 3pt line.......scrubs getting paid bc they can shoot uncontested shots without much effort

Just now, The LBC said:

Pretty much any of those Asian-food-from-under-heat-lamps places are.  If you're not getting Chinese food straight from the wok to the serving platter to blowing steam in your face on the table, you're eating the wrong Chinese food.

Benihana is mad expensive doe. :D And I'm tired of the onion volcano.

You ever eat at a place in Hollywood called Ocha? They serve the best thai food ever.

The 7 sea soup!!! MY LAWD. Then the combination chow mein. 

23 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

It would be a double standard, yes.  But on plays in those situations like the one we just saw, where the ref has to make a judgment call and clearly made a mistake.....why be mad at them for fixing it?

You want refs to make more judgement calls? Because that's what you're doing them by asking them to "fix mistakes".

I don't, personally.

Also I'm not "mad". Don't project emotions, man. lol

Just now, El ramster said:

Benihana is mad expensive doe. :D And I'm tired of the onion volcano.

You ever eat at a place in Hollywood called Ocha? They serve the best thai food ever.

The 7 sea soup!!! MY LAWD. Then the combination chow mein. 

Benihana is middle of the road.  It's decent, but it's still chain meh.

That's like my biggest criticism of the city we bought out house in, it's all freakin' chain restaurants.  Whereas, the city I work in is like split-personality (@TLO can confirm) in trying to be both hood and hipster and you get the best of both worlds where the food is concerned.

Archived