How much longer will the Patriots be the Patriots?

CKS97

I mean I’m terms of numbers, Brady is 41 and Belichick is 66.

they’re not getting any younger.

At some point, there has to be some burnout and they can’t keep cheating Father Time forever.

What they  have for 18-19 years together is remarkable and admirable, but nothing lasts forever. Even the 49er dynasty that began in 1981 eventually ran out of steam in 1999.

Theoretically, they could have walked off into the sunset after the ATL SB, maybe if they had won the PHI SB

Edited by CKS97

2-3 years most likely. After 2019 or after 2020 my guess. They do have a good chance to win another SB though this or next year with the 2019 draft picks they have. Could build a talented team next offseason especially on defense. 2019 would also mark TBs 20th season in the NFL so that might be a good time to call it a career. I know he told Peter King again he wants to play until 2022 but I don't buy it one second. After the 2019 season or after the 2020 season, I'm pretty sure of that.

10 minutes ago, Danger said:

Brady has been pretty average this season.

13th in passer rating.
13th in yards per game.
12th in completion percentage.

He seems to have started the decline, slightly. I'll give them one more year after this frankly.

yeah but did you see how fast he is now?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Danger said:

Brady has been pretty average this season.

13th in passer rating.
13th in yards per game.
12th in completion percentage.

He seems to have started the decline, slightly. I'll give them one more year after this frankly.

seems about right and I don't think he will play beyond the 2019 season. I was surprised to see 67% and 98 rating so low though. 

• Like 1