TNF GDT: Carolina Panthers at Pittsburgh Steelers

Malfatron

1 minute ago, iknowcool said:

Rams 17 Saints 35 at halftime last week.

Things happen, although I even said I didn't really believe they were top 2 in the NFC.  But this team is definitely better than what they have shown tonight.  Just a rough outing on a short week on the road against a 5-2-1 team.  Sucks, but we're still a great team.

Believe me, Steeler fans arent confident with this lead....and for good reason.

Just now, dtait93 said:

Wtf is going on with Conner this is killing my fantasy team

Steelers have actually learned form the Le'Veon Bell saga. Or actually, Randy Fichtner is actualy smart, unlike Todd Haley. Why run Conner into the ground on a short week when he has yet to show he can play a 16 game season, let alone as the primary/feature back. It's good coaching from the Steelers to be honest. Your fantasy team be damned because this team will not be able to rely on Le'Veon when he comes back.

2 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

He also got a really questionable OPI when Jimmy Smith was mugging him so it evens out from time to time.

Every WR gets those bad calls from time to time though. AB seems to be consistently is getting away with OPI or faking DPI well.

And this isn't salt at all, it's super impressive, I hope Thomas can start developing in that way as well. It shows a true mastery of the position. 

7 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

Steelers have never been called for things like that. Especially at home.

I think it has more to do with the fact that Antonio Brown has skills nobody else in the league right now does.

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

Steelers have actually learned form the Le'Veon Bell saga. Or actually, Randy Fichtner is actualy smart, unlike Todd Haley. Why run Conner into the ground on a short week when he has yet to show he can play a 16 game season, let alone as the primary/feature back. It's good coaching from the Steelers to be honest. Your fantasy team be damned because this team will not be able to rely on Le'Veon when he comes back.

No. Steelers be damned, put my guy back in.

Just now, One Punch Man said:

Resting him. Coming off a huge touch total last week. If things get close I’m sure he’ll be back out there.

If it’s a blowout, then rest him. He’s their present and future at RB.

Either that or he has already decided to sit out for a 60+M dollar deal.

4 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Believe me, Steeler fans arent confident with this lead....and for good reason.

Usually I'd be confident with a deficit because the Panthers have proven they can come back, and the rate the Steelers are scoring/moving the ball likely isn't sustainable anyway (I hope not anyway.. that would mean they about to drop 50-60 on us).  So I don't think it's over.  But right now while ya'll are playing great, not trying to take anything away from you guys, but we also look flat-out unprepared.  Not a good mixture for coming back IMO.

But we'll see.  I've got hope.  We're "only" down by 17.  So if we can make it a game, even if we lose, I'll be happy.  Realistically, expecting this team to go into Heinz Field on a short week and knock off a damn good Pittsburgh team was gonna be a tall task. 

Archived