Week 11 GDT: GB @ Seattle TreeSloths

incognito_man

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Well we paid him and it's done between the two of them, so so long Mac. You're a "QB guru" if you can't get your guy to play within your scheme you're stealing money too. They both suck right now.

I don't know if AR sucks because MM can't reign him in or if MM sucks because AR doesn't execute his genius calls. Regardless, it doesn't look like it's getting any better and Aaron obviously isn't going anywhere. If we have to try a new voice at HC, so be it.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

He was.  Not anymore.

I do think he could go somewhere else and be successful like Andy Reid.  Sometimes a change of scenery is needed.  

Do you think Andy Reid suddenly became good again?

Or do you think there were other problems in PHI and he now has an influx of talent in KC again?

I don't buy that Reid suddenly got good again. I think he could have had just as much success in Philly with the talent turnover he has now.

I guess I agree, but think change of scenery = roster shakeup, not geographical change.

Rodgers needs to look in the mirror this offseason cuz his play is junk. That said, McCarthy can go, Zook definitely needs to go, and it's probably time to move on from Crosby. You can point to 3 games now where his missed FG's killed them. Missed the GW against Minny, completely buried them against Detroit, and the missed FG tonight was the difference against Seattle. He's been steady for this team a long time but you can't pay him as a top 5 kicker when he's doing this, especially on a roster that's overall meh with regards to talent. That's $3-4 million you can spend elsewhere

1 minute ago, packerbacker87 said:

This team has given up on their head coach. Rodgers especially. I think Aaron is trolling him a bit. Sorta wants to lose🤷🏼‍♂️

Well then ^^^^ him.
He's a what? 15 year veteran - the highest player in the game - and he's throwing games? Are you seriously saying that?

Well then ^^^^ him.

2 minutes ago, PACKRULE said:

No way man AR has saved MM year in and year out. It’s now having an affect on AR the last couple years. MM has lost allot. He’s not a great coach. 

McCathy has a better record without Rodgers than Belichick does without Brady.

What's the takeaway knowing that?

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

Do you think Andy Reid suddenly became good again?

Or do you think there were other problems in PHI and he now has an influx of talent in KC again?

I don't buy that Reid suddenly got good again. I think he could have had just as much success in Philly with the talent turnover he has now.

I guess I agree, but think change of scenery = roster shakeup, not geographical change.

Well the roster shakeup needed I separating Mac and Aaron, and only one has 80m guaranteed.

Archived