Stan Lee, Marvel Comics co-creator dies at 95

Acgott

I've always been a fan of Spider-Man, my favorite superhero and really the only one I really liked. So Stan Lee was always one of my favorite people. I watched some of his recent interviews a few weeks ago to cherish the time we still had with him. He was such a cool guy, and it's inspiring to see someone as cheerful as he was even at that age.

I was always a fan of his style. He made heroes human, and that is a good thing. I have hundreds of comics, largely Marvel, most of them X-Men--one of his finest creations, IMO. I will keep them and pass them on to my boys.

One of the greatest imaginations in the past 100 years will be missed. Thanks for all the memories. He definitely enriched my life.

Excelsior, Stan! 

I knew it was coming sometime soon, but it stings nonetheless.  I grew up reading X-Men comics, and have been able to share the MCU with my boys in the past few years as they've become old enough to enjoy it.  I'll always have a debt of gratitude for the countless hours of entertainment that Stan Lee and his contemporaries at Marvel have given me and my family.  Rest in peace and EXCELSIOR!

Archived