Game 11: LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE CARP

ReggieCamp

Just now, mistakey said:

Devils advocate- you gotta learn how to churn it out.  It’s not like they were in bad spots on some of the 3 and outs on 3rd down.  That’s how you end the game if you’re good and you gotta be able to run when people know you’re running (sometimes)

Yeah, theoretically. If you trust your QB, we may not yet, then you try to accumulate first downs however possible to keep the clock going.

1 minute ago, mistakey said:

Devils advocate- you gotta learn how to churn it out.  It’s not like they were in bad spots on some of the 3 and outs on 3rd down.  That’s how you end the game if you’re good and you gotta be able to run when people know you’re running (sometimes)

We were fine except for 3 straight terrible play calls on 3rd down.

Just now, mistakey said:

I agree that we need to be able to control the clock, but we started playing not to lose with like 12 mins left in the 3rd Qtr. I'd prefer we remained aggressive and just run down the play clock each play, instead of doing run, run, pass, punt.

I think once we made it obvious we were doing that, it was easier for their defense to limit Chubb.

Archived