Game 11: LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE CARP

ReggieCamp

2 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

That's the impression I came away with. We barely threw the ball after we got to 35 points. Then we ran ran ran and the Bengals sold out against the run, but we kept with the run instead of adjusting; not a great recipe. Gotta keep your foot on the gas.

I suppose it could be a matter of us not wanting to show anything else.

The likelihood of us making the playoffs is so slim. Even if we win out, a lot of other things would have to go our way. I have zero expectations for the playoffs, so I just want to see this team progress where we can hopefully be legit contenders come next season.

1 minute ago, DawgX said:

The likelihood of us making the playoffs is so slim. Even if we win out, a lot of other things would have to go our way. I have zero expectations for the playoffs, so I just want to see this team progress where we can hopefully be legit contenders come next season.

only giving you the like to get you of 666.

bad form, playoffs baby.

It hurts me how we let those early season games slip away with poor coaching, personnel choices, etc. We should probably be somewhere around 7-4, 6-5 at the worst.

For the first time in a long time though, however 2018 pans out, we are all going to be super pumped for 2019. And should only be better next year with all our cap room and development of young talent. Playing under Hue was like racing your opponents with a weight vest attached. Love the way this offense is playing. 

7 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I was laughing so hard at what Randall did that I didn’t notice how much of a moron Jamie Collins is.

6 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

When Collins looked away it appeared Randall may stay in for a return, I don't have a problem with his block.

I’ll be honest, I wouldn’t care if Randall was already out of bounds, I’m just glad our players are looking to lay some hits. It was a split second late, but not egregious stupidity.

We’ve been soft for so long it’s nice to see them “be the hammer and not the nail” for once.

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’ll be honest, I wouldn’t care if Randall was already out of bounds, I’m just glad our players are looking to lay some hits. It was a split second late, but not egregious stupidity.

We’ve been soft for so long it’s nice to see them “be the hammer and not the nail” for once.

I didn't think it was bad at all really.  The hit wasn't really hard in the slightest.

Just now, theJ said:

Congrats on the win guys.  The Browns actually appear on the up and up for once.

Just please do us all a favor and don't become obnoxious about it.  We'd like to be happy for you, and not hate you for it.

Oh some will be total ball bags.... until we lose and they start discussing our inevitable top 3 pick.

Id like to think most of us know one season where have a modicum of success shouldn’t be cause for ish talking, but I’m sure some will.

On a side note, I’ve never understood talking sht to fans of other teams in general.  Like, are you gonna play in the game dude?  No? Then just shut up and watch like the rest of us. It’s a situation that, win or lose, always ends with that person looking like a horse’s arse.

Archived