Game 11: LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE CARP

ReggieCamp

3 minutes ago, mistakey said:

what would suck worse for you as a CIN fan - Marvin as Bengals HC or Hue as Bengals HC (legitimate question).  i know that hue is hated round here but marvin since 2002 has to be wearing a lot on people

Just posted in the Cincy forum that my level of caring has went down to about a 2 (on a scale of 1-10) over the last couple of years.  Hiring Hue would take it down to a 1.  Keeping Marvin would make it a 0.

So i guess keeping Marvin is worse?  But honestly they're just both so laughably bad as options that doing either effectively means they're alienating 3/4 of the fan base regardless.

1 hour ago, theJ said:

Just posted in the Cincy forum that my level of caring has went down to about a 2 (on a scale of 1-10) over the last couple of years.  Hiring Hue would take it down to a 1.  Keeping Marvin would make it a 0.

So i guess keeping Marvin is worse?  But honestly they're just both so laughably bad as options that doing either effectively means they're alienating 3/4 of the fan base regardless.

We don't accept Steelers or Ravens fans, but you have served enough penance in football fandom life to earn admittance to the Browns fanbase. Welcome to the forum!

Now change that avy.

12 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

We don't accept Steelers or Ravens fans, but you have served enough penance in football fandom life to earn admittance to the Browns fanbase. Welcome to the forum!

Truth. All Carp brothers are welcome on the bandwagon as long as Hueball and Magnificent Marv are captaining the ship in Cinci. So it is written, so may it be.

1 hour ago, theJ said:

22 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Now change that avy.

9 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Truth. All Carp brothers are welcome on the bandwagon as long as Hueball and Magnificent Marv are captaining the ship in Cinci. So it is written, so may it be.

Oh for sure.

If we manage to beat the Bengals, watch Damarious crap on Hue, Baker crap on Hue and add @theJ to the crew that might be the single greatest week in the last decade as a Browns fan.

1 hour ago, mistakey said:

what would suck worse for you as a CIN fan - Marvin as Bengals HC or Hue as Bengals HC (legitimate question).  i know that hue is hated round here but marvin since 2002 has to be wearing a lot on people

Oh yes please let’s turn this into a Would You Rather...Browns forum edition!!! I propose a thread and 48 hour immunity. Right @freakygeniuskid?

Archived