Game 11: LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE CARP

ReggieCamp

3 hours ago, theJ said:

Congrats on the win guys.  The Browns actually appear on the up and up for once.

Just please do us all a favor and don't become obnoxious about it.  We'd like to be happy for you, and not hate you for it.

Thanks man!  I’ve been dreaming of a Cincinnati/Cleveland top heavy AFCN for years. Hopefully you guys get rid of Marvin and not retain Pue and get a real coaching staff and utilize the talent you guys have. 

2 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Thanks man!  I’ve been dreaming of a Cincinnati/Cleveland top heavy AFCN for years. Hopefully you guys get rid of Marvin and not retain Pue and get a real coaching staff and utilize the talent you guys have. 

Personally I hope they sucks for atleast 20 years so we can run through the division lol 

5 hours ago, buno67 said:

I love it how all the outsiders are hating on Baker and Cleveland for post game Hue stuff.

i love it baby! Make it Cleveland against the world, give dat boi Baker another chip on his shoulder

I love Bakers reaction to Hue as well. It's another facet of the edge/fire he plays with, and makes him a hell of a leader for our franchise. 

2 minutes ago, theJ said:

You don't have to hope.  It's happening.

#MarvinForever

what would suck worse for you as a CIN fan - Marvin as Bengals HC or Hue as Bengals HC (legitimate question).  i know that hue is hated round here but marvin since 2002 has to be wearing a lot on people

Just now, Dawgpoun8017 said:

I think the media who are criticizing baker is being hypocritical, how many times have we watched hue throw someone under the bus to make himself look better and throw the bish in reverse and hit em again

They love Hue because he means $$$$ for them.

Archived