Game 11: LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE CARP

ReggieCamp

14 hours ago, theJ said:

Just please do us all a favor and don't become obnoxious about it.  We'd like to be happy for you, and not hate you for it.

Go ahead and be obnoxious. Life is short. Live large. How long have the Browns been the AFC Central/North’s punching bags?  You’ve paid your dues. Lay the lumber on ‘em. Put the boots to ‘em. It will feel good. Trust me.

I’d especially be ok if you were obnoxious towards Pittsburgh. I’ve never heard so much trash talk from a team that craps out in the biggest games 90% of the time. Take your rivalries back.

I have been to the top of the mountain - and it is good. You’ll get there yourselves one day, and you’ll see. Even if you have to beat the Patriots to get there, I’ll be happy for you and even toast your success - that’s a promise. Just get it done. 

2 hours ago, rfournier103 said:

I’d especially be ok if you were obnoxious towards Pittsburgh. I’ve never heard so much trash talk from a team that craps out in the biggest games 90% of the time. Take your rivalries back.

This is 15 different types of beautiful.

6 hours ago, NateDawg said:

The whole nation has made a joke of Cleveland for two decades. When we get to the top, I have every intention of annoying 31 different fanbases, give or take. 

IF/WHEN Baker leads us to the Super Bowl, there is a 100% chance I'm getting banned here, and I won't even care. Degeneration X chop gifs, @ing about 10 different posters, 5 of which I've forced myself to ignore over the last many years, running my mouth irrationally, you name it.

36 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

IF/WHEN Baker leads us to the Super Bowl, there is a 100% chance I'm getting banned here, and I won't even care. Degeneration X chop gifs, @ing about 10 different posters, 5 of which I've forced myself to ignore over the last many years, running my mouth irrationally, you name it.

I’ll go down with you 

9 minutes ago, mistakey said:

I’ll go down with you 

I think the whole Browns forum would become the next Chargers thread... zero activity except for a cockroach or two named cheddar Dizzy and Bluntz 

if the browns win, the aftermath would be insane and we might see every member perma-ban. 

47 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I had my suspicions that this forum would handle losing better than winning. 

I have done some trolling in nfl gen when we win.

Trolling is overrated.  I've lived in the Pittsburgh area for almost 30 years, and I won't troll when we start beating them regularly.

Probably.

Image result for no troll gif

Archived