Game 11: LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE CARP

ReggieCamp

12 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

I really wonder how bakers going to react when we get rid of gregg at the end of the year. Is he going to be salty or is going to be happy. Bakers the kinda guy we’re reapect and loyalty is everything. 

Baker knows it’s a business. He has to know if Gregg doesn’t get the job it’s because they found someone that is better. I would bet He respects Dorsey. So he would trust him

11 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

I honestly feel bad for hue

I'd be more inclined to feel for the guy if he hadn't gone on his little media tour after he was canned. His endless self promotion and lack of integrity burned all my good will towards him. But I'm not going to waste my happy happy arguing about Hue of all people.

1 minute ago, mistakey said:

williams coach for 3 games, 2 wins.  hue - takes 30 odd something games.  

I was going to wait for Williams to get his 3rd win, hopefully next week, to say it only took him 4 games to tie the amount of wins Hue had in 2+ years worth of games.

11 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Fell into the Williams' play not to lose mode?

That's the impression I came away with. We barely threw the ball after we got to 35 points. Then we ran ran ran and the Bengals sold out against the run, but we kept with the run instead of adjusting; not a great recipe. Gotta keep your foot on the gas.

5 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

I'd be more inclined to feel for the guy if he hadn't gone on his little media tour after he was canned. His endless self promotion and lack of integrity burned all my good will towards him. But I'm not going to waste my happy happy arguing about Hue of all people.

Yeah I’m sure we’ll hear all about it from mike silver. And how bad a guy baker is. 

Next week will be a big test for us vs. a Houston team that's been on fire. I don't think they're as good as their record indicates, but they're still a solid team. And their defense is better than any we've faced in recent weeks.

3 hours ago, Wulfgard said:

Maybe I'm just riding that buckeye bliss, but I feel we're going to beat Cinncitucky convincingly today. If not, I'm sure I won't be allowed to post in game day threads anymore.

I think I'm safe to continue posting I game threads for now lol. Great game minus taking the foot off the gas and not taking advantage of their back up qb.

Archived