The Browns Offense and the exploitation of simplicity

MistaBohmbastic

1 hour ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

IMO,  it's the only explanation for Gregg Williams telling Nathan Zegura coming out of halftime that they need to continue to be aggressive and keep their foot on the gas...and then allowing Kitchens to run that kind of offense to finish the second half. 

Maybe Williams was channeling Hueball when he said that?

I think actually having a legit balanced attack and not being predictable with run and pass has kept pass rusher from pinning their ears back. Also Freddie’s passing attack is well called. Doesn’t rely on long developing passing routes like hue and Haley liked. Freddie likes to set up the deep pass. Also has figured out he has good athletes that the sooner the ball is in their hands the better the chance of them making a play. 

I really like Freddie but I’m not a fan of arains for our HC job. Is there any coach who has a connection with Freddie who could keep him on staff.

i think this game will be a true indicator of what Freddie is really made off. He has a legit DC with 2 game tapes on him, so let’s see what they scheme up. Also let’s see what Freddi can do vs an extremely talented defense

15 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Idk where to put this...

Literally just finished watching this haha. This dude just keeps impressing me every week. People calling him immature after watching this, truly are just haters.

Definitely proud to have him as our QB, exactly the leader the Browns needed to turn this organization. The Browns have become the little brother that has become strong/er then the big brother(s) in the AFC North B|

Archived