Kareem Hunt Altercation

RaidersAreOne

5 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Saying Ray Rice almost killed his fiance by punching her and then saying Kareem Hunt "lightly kicked her, not even in a violent way" is just a disgusting warped view of the two incidents.

Is there any power in that kick...?

Ray Rice literally punched that girl with ALL his might knocking her clean out. She was unconscious for like a solid minute. Yes, she could of died. People die from punches especially if it’s a woman taking it from a pro athlete. Has happened before and can certainly happen again.

I really don’t know wtf you are talking about. The Ray Rice video was literally 100x worse. Knocking her clean out with extreme force behind his punch, dragging her like a dead body, just a disgusting and vile act. 

I’m not excusing what Hunt did here. Very unprofessional and does not represent the league well. Give him a six game suspension. Laughable you are comparing this to the Ray Rice video though.

12 minutes ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

Are we at the point societally where a bad word can justify physical violence? That should never be the case, especially against a woman.

it's 2018 we treat all people with equality. how dare you use someone's gender to justify treating them differently.  

6 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Saying Ray Rice almost killed his fiance by punching her and then saying Kareem Hunt "lightly kicked her, not even in a violent way" is just a disgusting warped view of the two incidents.

What are you talking about? How can you not see the difference? They're not in the same stratosphere.

2 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

So what caused her to hit her face off the wall? It's not clear, but it is clear that Hunt is gunning for her. 

He runs into his friend who falls into her.

Its like blocking a member of the receiving team into the punt returner... no flag

Just now, dante9876 said:

He not getting any punishment for this. Unless the NFL is ready to admit they made the same mistake they made with ray rice. A mistake they said would never happen again. 

There will be a massive media outcry and the NFL will lose all credibility on this again. They will also look terrible for the Zeke situation 

6 minutes ago, N4L said:

Wait, did anyone actually watch the video? LOL

Very gentle kick at the end, I'm not sure I ever saw him hit her.

Did you watch the video? The kick wasnt the biggest issue. It was the shove so strong it sent one man to his knees and her into a wall. Chick looked like she was concussed when she tried to stand up. 

Archived