Will Dorsey grab hunt?

Kiwibrown

45 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I mean, yeah.

The video wasn’t nearly as bad as I was expecting from the headlines tbh.

He wasn’t arrested, no charges filed, etc.

If this was a dude no one would care.

I guess this is what equality looks like? 🤷‍♂️ 

Yeah man... I expected far worse given the sensationalizing of the word "Kick."

As a person that grew up in a house with domestic violence, the Hunt video (at least the one made public via TMZ) is not a black/white, cut and dry case that can help us know if Hunt is a real real scumbag or a person prone to use violence against women.

From the video I saw there were 3 Physically Forceful Interactions that involved Hunt and the woman.

1.) Hunt talking to someone (unspecified) and a women coming in close proximity to his face to say something to him forcefully and/or kind of "get in his face." Hunt responded my mushing/pushing her out of his physical space. Without audio, we can't know if Hunt said something violent or wild to provoke the women to get in his face/space forcefully.

2.) Hunt is seen pushing a guy from behind that is embracing the woman he had issue with. The force of the push against the guy causes both the man and woman to fall to the ground. It is unclear as to whether or not Hunt knew the woman was embracing the woman or not although it could very well be the reason for the push.

3.) The woman he had issue with is crouched on the ground looking at something in her hand and he trip kicks/foot pushes her to cause her to lose her balance and fall out of the crouched position.

------

To me, without further context on the video.... AND Assuming Hunt passes further investigation regarding potential violence and/or scumballness..these interactions would not have constituted Hunt being cut if he was on our team in my opinion. Definitely would necessitate suspension and resolution with the victim.

I think Dorsey should put a claim in on Hunt despite Chubb doing great assuming the Browns investigation into the full audio and/or reports yields a different opinion than the Chiefs organization.

It does not bode well for Hunt's character and/or what the further details into the incident are that the Chiefs cut ties immediately.

I'd have to assume that they know far more and worse details than that displayed on the video (possibly threatening serious fatal physical violence to the woman or something to that effect) for them to cut ties right away.

Given that, it might be best to stay away

i would grab him in a heart beat, headlines were he pushed and kicked a women.  video showed him pushing a guy who fell into the women and then the "kick" was basically him pushing her enough to lose her balance while squatted down.  Im not condoning any of his actions but i bet this world is full of guys who pushed another guy at a bar who then fell into a women, are they too now in the assaulting women crowd?  Also without audio who knows what she said to him, he never should have touched her but thats a 2 way street, she never should have smacked/hit him either.

Probably not. Mainly because of the potential PR nightmare it would cause. Plus having a RB like Chubb makes it that we don't really need Hunt. Although a combination of Chubb, Hunt and Duke would be pretty amazing.

2 minutes ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

From what I have read the girl in the video was hanging out with hunt and his entourage and he kicked her out of the hotel room after she refused to hook up with one of his boys, after this happened he where the video comes into play 

This is why premarital sex is wrong people! They should’ve played cards and had soda.

Seems part of the reason Hunt was released was similar to that of why we released Kendricks .. b/c he was not truthful about what happened to management.

That could be taken to mean that if he was truthful the Chiefs as an organization may have not have cut ties with him.

The Haslams supposedly gave Sashi the go ahead to take Joe Mixon in later rounds.... could they give Dorsey his permission to do so here?

Is it worth bringing that type of negativity into the locker room after cutting Josh Gordon and making it clear to Antonio Callaway he's on a short leash...

Archived