GDT: Cowboys v Cowpatty eaters

Matts4313

9 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Dak is not an accurate QB, man. He isn't going to win any accuracy contests anytime soon, and it's usually embarrassing to watch him try. Accuracy isn't his strength. He survives in other ways.(mobility, Quick timing routes, screens)

His completion % is great. Mainly due to him attempting short passes. Look at his yards per completion compared to Wentz. Wentz is pushing the ball further down field and pressing defenses more. His throws are harder to make. 

He may not win any accuracy contest, but is no way as inaccurate as the typical naysaya Posse will describe. I'll take 73% and also few victories any day of the week though. Peace my brother

27 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

He may not win any accuracy contest, but is no way as inaccurate as the typical naysaya Posse will describe. I'll take 73% and also few victories any day of the week though. Peace my brother

No doubt.

The Cowboys’ four-game win streak began on a chilly Nov. 11 night in Philadelphia.

It was also the first time Ezekiel Elliott and Dak Prescott wore long sleeves under their jerseys.

Coincidence or a new superstition for the Cowboys’ young leaders?

“It’s really funny, because me and Dak were like, ‘Man, we’ve got to get something going. We need some new juju or something. Let’s wear long sleeves this game,’” Elliott said. “And that was that Philly game and that was the start of this win streak.

“So hopefully you’ll be seeing long sleeves through the rest of the season.”

-Rob Phillips

On 12/4/2018 at 9:17 PM, canadaluvsdallas said:

LVE is our Jon Snow and he will lead our House Stark to the victory of the Throne

No. First-round picks are not bastards. 

Dak is our Jon Snow. All heart. Underdog. Almost naiive in the face of odds.

Zeke is our Khal Drogo. Instead of dying from that witch's poison, he missed six weeks.

Sean Lee is our Bran/3EyeRaven . . . just think about it.

LVE is our Arya. Definitely a Wolf. We all thought LVE was soft. Turns out LVE is an assassin.

So... I think Cowboys either win or lose... depending on the points each team scores. 

7 hours ago, J Shank said:

Zeke is our Khal Drogo. Instead of dying from that witch's poison, he missed six weeks.

LVE is our Arya. Definitely a Wolf. We all thought LVE was soft. Turns out LVE is an assassin.

So... I think Cowboys either win or lose... depending on the points each team scores. 

Dude....that's incredible insight.  :P

8 hours ago, J Shank said:

Okay guys. @J Shank wins the week.

I think this game comes down to our CBs locking their WRs out. Wentz will make plays with his feet( scrambling for 1st downs or throws ). The main thing is to take away ZACH and their running game. Offensively, we need to attack! I fear that Linehan is not creative enough. However, he should be copying some schemes from KC etc...exposing their secondaries. Gallup seems to be open more frequently. I can see if they use Noah Brown as a undersize TE...he can expose their secondary etc...

31 minutes ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

Do we put Byron in man coverage vs Ertz is certain situations this Sunday? He’s their go to guy, and there was a time a year or so ago that Byron was eating TEs alive

I would have Byron on Ertz on 3rd and long/redzone situations. For the majority of the game though, Byron should be on Jeffery. Darren Sproles has to be accounted for also, as he brings their offense to respectable levels again. LVE/Smith should be able to handle him though.  

I think I just saw and heard an Eagles LB'er say that we always choke and they were going to make sure we did this weekend. Can't remember the name of the LB'er though. I'll see if I can google the exact quote. Things gonna be a bit chippy this weekend.

Edit:

Here's a link:

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas-cowboys/cowboys/2018/12/05/eagles-linebacker-kamu-grugier-hill-gives-cowboysbulletin-board-material-heading-sundays-game

15 hours ago, J Shank said:

you know nothing...jon snow

Archived