Week 15 Packers @ Bears "I Believe That"

skibrett15

Just now, beekay414 said:

The Tom Brady that has been extremely similar to Aaron Rodgers this year? The Drew Brees that threw for 150 yards vs the Cowboys? Oh, okay.

The Drew Brees who is leading the most productive offense in NFL history.

The Tom Brady who is at least leading a top 5 offense.

The Packers offense is tied for 12th in points per drive. Our average offense is being lead by a QB playing average. 

2 minutes ago, Nick_gb said:

We're spoiled really. I mean 20 years of amazing quarterback play and we get a season like this and we believe the world is ending / sky is falling.

Exactly. It's really damn hilarious at this point. Can't wait for the 20 years of ineptitude after Aaron retires.

Just now, packerjmf said:

How does Ron Zook still work for us? I think we've been offsides on every onside kick we've tried this year.

The NFL ruined the onsides kick rules. Its a waste of time if your not in fact offsides. No shot if not.

1 minute ago, packerjmf said:

How does Ron Zook still work for us? I think we've been offsides on every onside kick we've tried this year.

I don't know how he kept his job after last season but fortunately there's only 2 more games before he's finally out as well. ST has been terrible and undisciplined for years under him

Just now, beekay414 said:

This offense relied on Aaron being perfect for years and when he's not, he's terrible. Y'all are ******* insane.

So sick of people acting like Rodgers is the only damn player on this team. 

There are talented players and coaches around him and there have been for his entire career. 

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

The Drew Brees who is leading the most productive offense in NFL history.

The Tom Brady who is at least leading a top 5 offense.

The Packers offense is tied for 12th in points per drive. Our average offense is being lead by a QB playing average. 

Oh, the offenses with talent, health and highly productive systems in place from top tier coaches? Nice.

Archived