Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

7 hours ago, Darbsk said:

That's just really pathetic to see the previous 1000 yard receiver before Cooper was Tim Brown! We must have gone 10 or 11 years without a 1000 yard receiver 😬

I'll never forget legendary Raiders WR's such as Jerry Porter, Ronald Curry, Louis Murphy, Denarius Moore, Rod Streater, and Chazz Schillens. 

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

I'll never forget legendary Raiders WR's such as Jerry Porter, Ronald Curry, Louis Murphy, Denarius Moore, Rod Streater, and Chazz Schillens. 

They all seemed to flash and I guess we were all desperate for success so you want to see something that's not there maybe. It's a real murderers row of talent when you look back over our rosters!

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Jerry Porter and Ronald Curry were two of my favorites. They had talent the other 4 guys not so much. Still wondering wtf happned to D.Moore. He had that good season with Palmer and flashed and then disappeared and didn't do much after.

Jacoby Ford was another who flashed then disappeared. Pretty explosive rookie year catching, running, and led the league in KR TDs.

Will never forget that KC game in the rain he almost single handedly won for us lol

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Jacoby Ford was another who flashed then disappeared. Pretty explosive rookie year catching, running, and led the league in KR TDs.

Will never forget that KC game in the rain he almost single handedly won for us lol

Ruggs is who we wanted Jacoby Ford to be and Waller is who we wanted David Ausberry to be, lol. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Ruggs is who we wanted Jacoby Ford to be and Waller is who we wanted David Ausberry to be, lol. 

And Jacobs is who we wanted DMC to be lol. 

I still love McFadden, though. Man was he special that year. Probably my favorite favorite raider of the last 15 years with Nnamdi.

Edited by SilverNBlackFan