Josh Gordon Stepping Away from Football

The Gnat

23 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

This guy is a total waste. I saw this coming a mile away. Such a stupid decision by the Patriots

I disagree, I think the Pats were aware of this possibility and he gave them a much needed veteran presence at wr while Edelman was out.  This Pats team needs all the talent they can get, and they are one of few locker rooms that can handle the distraction.  

52 minutes ago, Incarcerated_Scarface said:

so what's the WR depth chart looking like in NE??? Who is their best threat besides Edelman and Gronk now?

For strictly WRs: Edelman, Hogan, Patterson and Dorsett. Dorsett hasn't even been targeted for three games.

They also have Gronk, White and Burkhead as other decent pass-catchers.

I'm personally looking forward to seeing some 31 personnel lol

Hash Gordon will hate himself in 10 or 15 years when he realizes he lost out on probably $100m or more in career earnings (counting sponsors, ads, special appearances, etc...) and probably being a Hall of Fame player. 

From the aspect of him stepping away to focus on his mental health good for him I applaud him for focusing on his house above his career. But given the talk of an indefinite suspension more than likely all of this is really a result of another failed drug test. If that is the case his NFL career is over which is unfortunate.

Archived