Josh Gordon Stepping Away from Football

The Gnat

5 hours ago, MWil23 said:

With Gordon's history, I'm unfortunately expecting news of a positive test. 

Farewell and adieu to you fine Spanish ladies

Farewell and adieu to you ladies of Spain

For we've received orders for to sail back to Boston

And so never more shall we see you again

Farewell Josh! You in here for some marajuana?! Boo this man!

43 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Farewell and adieu to you fine Spanish ladies

Farewell and adieu to you ladies of Spain

For we've received orders for to sail back to Boston

And so never more shall we see you again

Farewell Josh! You in here for some marajuana?! Boo this man!

Could be heroin. 

Explain why he runs so slow.

3 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Hopefully nobody. You can do the "I told you so" and such but it really shouldn't bring pleasure to anyone.(besides buno, but that hatred is next level)

I'm sure there will be many humorous posts/meme/gifs to laugh at but just the situation itself has no winners.

My post was aimed at the posters on here laughing at the loser browns.

Not at Gordon. Whatever he is. I couldn't give a toss.

1 hour ago, ReggieCamp said:

Strange. He was limited for us as he offered little to nothing in terms of rushing the passer, but he was great vs. the run. We went from having a great run defense with him last year to a pretty lousy run defense without him this year.

I wasn't crazy about the trade at the time, but was okay with it as it was evident he wasn't in Cleveland's long-term plans. As of now it's looking like we won the trade, depending on who we draft with that pick, of course.

Just now, Mega Ron said:

Not quite.

We can now laugh at them for laughing at us.

It's a real high brow activity

Given where my franchise is and does, I try not to look down on any franchise.

Mainly because there's arguably no other franchise beneath mine ... *sighs*

7 hours ago, MWil23 said:

The guy clearly hasn't hit rock bottom yet. Until he does and starts taking responsibility for his life and admitting that he actually has a problem instead of conveniently controlling the narrative and checking himself into rehab for like 2-3 days at a time just to pay lip service to the media/fans, he won't ever get it and this will only end badly.

Hasn't hit rock bottom yet? He smokes weed likely to ease anxieties brought on by mental illness. You're acting like he kills puppies or something actually bad.

I hope NFL considers doing away this weed policy. It's not a performance enhancer and contrary to what arm chair psychiatrist believe it has benefits to mental illness. 

42 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Hasn't hit rock bottom yet? He smokes weed likely to ease anxieties brought on by mental illness. You're acting like he kills puppies or something actually bad.

He hasn’t admitted he has a problem with either addiction or personal/mental issues, hence my point. 

1 hour ago, BillsGuy82 said:

I hope NFL considers doing away this weed policy. It's not a performance enhancer and contrary to what arm chair psychiatrist believe it has benefits to mental illness. 

How do you know this? I'm gonna put my money on the fact that he can't lay off the high. He seems decently intelligent unlike the rest of the druggies. He knows what to say to the public...

Archived