Seriously...who can beat the Bears with that D?

ibt734

Defenses travel well. Tell me how any team can expose and beat the Bears with the D they have. Goff....exposed. Rodgers....exposed. Cousins....exposed. Who is to say that the Bears can't do to Brees what they did to Goff? If Trubisky plays like he has the last two weeks, how do they lose?

7 minutes ago, ibt734 said:

Defenses travel well. Tell me how any team can expose and beat the Bears with the D they have. Goff....exposed. Rodgers....exposed. Cousins....exposed. Who is to say that the Bears can't do to Brees what they did to Goff? If Trubisky plays like he has the last two weeks, how do they loose?

Bears D is fierce.

but any given Sunday and all that 

Bears probably do win if they play in Chicago.  The Bears are like most every other team, 7-1 at home, 4-3 away.  I'd still bet on the Saints if they played in the superdome.  But anything is possible, and having an elite defense always gives you a good chance.

10 minutes ago, ibt734 said:

Defenses travel well. Tell me how any team can expose and beat the Bears with the D they have. Goff....exposed. Rodgers....exposed. Cousins....exposed. Who is to say that the Bears can't do to Brees what they did to Goff? If Trubisky plays like he has the last two weeks, how do they loose?

Depends on the threads. Most threads spin counter clockwise to loose though. 

I don’t trust Trubisky on the road. They nearly lost to Mullens and the Niners with everyone injured or ejected. I’ll still favor the Rams and Saints at home over the Bears. The Seahawks can go into Chicago and win. Maybe the Foles magic can continue if they get in and go to Chicago and win. Again I don’t trust Trubisky on the road and going to New Orleans or LA I don’t favor the Bears.

13 minutes ago, ibt734 said:

They play Nick Foles 

7 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Well the 49ers almost did.

Take away the INT and the 49ers the worst team in the league had this.

Not the best game to open up a trolling thread after.

The same team who beat Seattle isn't the worst team in the league, I love what they are doing

These are Bears away games so far this year - 

@ Packers - 23-24 Loss

@ Cardinals - 16 - 14 Win

@ Miami -  28 - 31 Loss

@ Bills -  41 - 9 Win

@ Lions  23 - 16 Win

@ Giants - 27-30 Loss

@ 49ers - 14 - 9 Win

They have had one of the easiest road schedules.They haven't played any playoff team on road so far..yet they are still 4-3 on road. With Mitch, they are 3-2 on road. Other than Bills game, every game was a close one. 

Bears most likely won't be having homefield advantage in Divisional round & NFCCG (if they reach there)...so yeah they are definitely beatable away from home. They are extremely tough team to beat at Soldier field but no so much on road.

8 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Well the 49ers almost did.

Take away the INT and the 49ers the worst team in the league had this.

Not the best game to open up a trolling thread after.

Maybe overall the worst team in the league in totality (Think it is AZ or Oak),  but they have been playing better ball as of late and were on a three game home stand. No real shame in the Bears performance to be honest. 

Archived