Week 17 GDT: Seeding, Playoffs Positioning, 2 Postseason Spots Up For Grabs

CKS97

Just now, BullsandBroncos said:

Nope. Getting a lot of tackles on a mediocre defense isn't that impressive. DJ Williams did it for us for years. 

What does the defense being “mediocre” have anything to do with him playing like one of the best LBs of all of football. Such a dumb argument lol.

1 minute ago, PFM18 said:

Packers could get shutout at Lambeau. 

Thought it might have been a while since that happened, but last time was against Baltimore in 2017. 

Another game Rodgers didn't play. 

They suck with Rodgers but might be worse than Arizona or Oakland without him.

37 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Wow, just...wow. This is a year after he tore an ACL, so either the rehab was REALLY good or he's only going to be better next season.

I said going in to that draft he was the next McNabb, and that feels pretty spot on to this point. The rules of course allowing for his stats to >> McNabb as in the case of most QBs these days. He's gonna be a good one for a long time so long as the Texans actually protect him. Though I will say, on top of the Texans o-line being a steaming pile of garbage, he needs some serious work on his pocket awareness/pocket movement. Dude will move himself in to sacks at times. But every young QB has something to work on.

1 minute ago, Blackstar12 said:

What does the defense being “mediocre” have anything to do with him playing like one of the best LBs of all of football. Such a dumb argument lol.

My point is, one player getting a lot of tackles is irrelevant and doesn't mean anything amazing like people think. Todd Davis and DJ Williams are prime examples. Brandon Marshall too.

Archived