Who's better right now: Dallas Cowboys or Indianapolis Colts?

mdonnelly21

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who's a better team right now?

31 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Luck >> Dak, but the Cowboys are better everywhere else, enough so that it definitely overcomes the difference between having a top 20 QB and a top 8 QB IMO.

Both are dangerous, although still I’d rather see either of them over the Chargers or Bears.

Really? Curious, how would the Cowboys offensive line be better?

7 minutes ago, Warhorse said:

Really? Curious, how would the Cowboys offensive line be better?

True, I didn’t make it clear but was thinking Colts’ passing game as a whole is what’s much better than the Cowboy’s. Cowboys obviously have better run game with Zeke, and then on defense I give nod to Cowboys. Colts have a good D, but we’ve seen this Cowboys D look elite on several outings and I think that continues with their backs against the wall.

12 minutes ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

That game doesn’t count, there was no way the Cowboys knew who Tyquan Lewis and Denico Autry were to game plan against them. 

Regardless I still think the colts handle a rematch just fine. They don't match up well at all. Btw holding Zeke and Barkley to under 100 yards is very impressive.

1 minute ago, Pandrew87 said:
15 minutes ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

That game doesn’t count, there was no way the Cowboys knew who Tyquan Lewis and Denico Autry were to game plan against them. 

Regardless I still think the colts handle a rematch just fine. They don't match up well at all. Btw holding Zeke and Barkley to under 100 yards is very impressive

The Cowboys made a gluttonous amount of mistakes that game, compounded by some very suspect reffing. Not saying we are better than the Colts, but I dont think the Colts are 23 points better than us either. 

Archived