So who do you want it to be?

Brit Pack

So who do you want it to be?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. With the first round of interviews almost over we are getting closer to finding our next HC, lets take a vote who do you want it to be???

• Adam Gase
    • Matt LaFleur
    • Todd Monken
    • Pete Carmichael
    • Brian Flores
    • Joe Philbin
    • Josh McDaniels
    • Jim Caldwell
    • Chuck Pagano
    • Mike Munchak
    • Dan Campbell

5 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Throw in Philbin and I"m right there with you. I am somewhat partial to McDaniels though. 

That is fair. Philbin is low on my list. I'd like a culture change/new voice, which we wouldn't be getting with him. I do feel like AR would take him a little more seriously though and thought he kind of got a raw deal in Miami (no QB, Martin/Incognito situation).

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

So if we hire McDaniels and he loses the favor of the fans, will we have to hear "Fire Skinny Josh," towards the end? 

We know the quality of posters that do this. They think they are geniuses when they alliterate, so it will be "Josh the Joker" or some other inane 'J' word.

11 minutes ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

None of the ones listed. I went for Dave Toub KC special teams and assistant head coach at KC. With him were Gase (OC) and Pettine (DC).

He aint been called for an interview at least yet anyway

11 minutes ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

True......and he probably never will be. I just like the idea of a ST guru (Toub) and offensive guru (OC Gase) and a defensive one (DC Pettine).

I wanted him as well as one of my favourite picks. 

The other guy I wanted was Raheem Morris but with the Falcons having such a bad season he won't get a look in.

Of the guys we interviewed/poll options? McDaniels is head-and-shoulders above the rest to me. There are a few other guys who I could possibly be almost as happy with, but we have not interviewed them nor have even reported interest in them (Toub, Bieniemy, and the Harbaugh who is *not* a blowhard).

Just now, incognito_man said:

I executed a deftly done Y-turn. My people responded.

Haha. 

I just remember replying to someone who wanted him ages ago and every other person just murdered the poor guy. 

I think its the perfect time to take the risk on a guy like Mcdaniels you are going to need a new qb in a few years why not go for the guy who if he can get it going with AROD has a very good chance at getting the team back to the promised land? if it doesnt work out we will be looking for a new coach with a new QB.

Archived