BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

25 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

So. If somebody wants to take what I wrote last week and make it pretty that would be appreciated. I think I'm angling for an early BDL retirement, like Brett Favre I think I played one too many seasons.

Trade me Saquon before you retire

30 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

So. If somebody wants to take what I wrote last week and make it pretty that would be appreciated. I think I'm angling for an early BDL retirement, like Brett Favre I think I played one too many seasons.

You better not.

30 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Hey heads up @Hockey5djh and @TedLavie I deleted all my PMs a couple of days ago. I know you all generally send your plan in the same PM so please send me a new one if you’ve already turned yours in. 

Also to everyone else: I’m going to delete my PMs weekly so send my a new PM always for plans/trades 

@Hockey5djh is still confused on whether he has to double team Aaron Donald, Grady Jarrett or both. Hopefully he figures that out before kickoff

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Just do what I do and make your gameplan 3,000 words.  

• Like 1