BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

37 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

I'm down my starting WR1, WR2, C, RT, MLB, CB1, CB2 and CB4. Don't tell me about injuries haha. Gotta keep fighting though

Starting LG, C, DT1, DT3, DT4, LB1, LB2, CB2, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6.

Injury bowl 2019!

• Like 2

On 9/25/2019 at 3:07 PM, Whicker said:

So with bye weeks starting this week, I feel it is a good time to remind/inform everyone (mainly @wwhickok and @rackcs but refresher for everybody) of the bye week rules.

Players who are on bye are to be treated the exact same as they were the previous week. No exceptions.

That means if your guy was inactive week 3 and on bye week 4, he's inactive again. If he came into week 3 healthy, got hurt (no matter the severity), but he's on bye week 4, he's good to go for one more week.

@Pickle Rick

@The Orca @Matts4313

• Like 1

On 9/28/2019 at 11:47 AM, Pickle Rick said:
On 9/28/2019 at 1:06 AM, Ragnarok said:

@TheKillerNacho @Matts4313 @The Orca @Pickle Rick @Malfatron @Forge @theuntouchable

You know all of us from Mafia and from us being awesome around these parts.  We need a new full-time owner.  Come join us, we are totally not a cult.  We promise.

But please consider it, we can ensure you'll learn more about football than you ever wanted.

@The Orca and I would consider co-owning the team if no one else has laid claim to it. 

Thank You @Ragnarok.

Sorry to back out like I did, just don't have the time for a full time commitment. I'd be fine with being a co-owner if anyone wants to bounce ideas off of me, just don't have the time every week for writeups and voting.

22 hours ago, Counselor said:
23 hours ago, Jlash said:

You guys know Matt's told us in the eagles board if they won the super bowl he'd never come back? And here he is. Big ole liar.

Did you hear about Matts new smoke show Lawyer Girlfriend?

Let me guess....a Texas 9?

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Matts4313 said:
22 hours ago, Counselor said:

Did you hear about Matts new smoke show Lawyer Girlfriend?

Ive been dating her for like a year. I literally hired her at one point. There is nothing more satisfying than your current gf representing you in an argument against your ex.

You sure you're not just copying the plot from Big Daddy?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Thank You @Ragnarok.

Sorry to back out like I did, just don't have the time for a full time commitment. I'd be fine with being a co-owner if anyone wants to bounce ideas off of me, just don't have the time every week for writeups and voting.

Kids are the only almost acceptable reason for having to back out.  

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Ok, I got some questions.  

1. So both my co-owner and I cast votes in all of the matchups, except in our own matchup we just can cast 1 vote combined?

2. How do we add some FA's during the season, is that possible?

1. Correct. At least one of you needs to vote in at least half the games. Preferably all of them.

2. Each week (due Wednesday night at 11:59 EST) send a waiver list to bcb. You get one claim per week except if you had a player go on injured reserve that week. If so, you get one additional claim

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Ok, I got some questions.  

1. So both my co-owner and I cast votes in all of the matchups, except in our own matchup we just can cast 1 vote combined?

2. How do we add some FA's during the season, is that possible?

1.  Correct.  You technically don't have to every week, but one of you two has to vote and comment and in at least half the games each week.  But only one of you can vote in your match up.

2.  We have a waiver wire during the season.  You PM bcb with a player that you want to add by Wednesday at 11:59 PM EST.  You can add one player a week.  However, if you have a guy go on IR that week, you can add a second guy to replace the injured player.  The order is determined by your record.  

• Like 1