BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

3 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

@Ragnarok did you win any money this week.  I think the spread for NE / NYJ was like 9 1/2 pts.  

I lost the Lions, Bills, and Broncos this week and won on the Packers, Rams, Colts, and Cowboys.  But the Bills/Broncos were my two lowest bids, so I did make money.  

I didn't bet this game cause I thought better of the Jets offense.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I lost the Lions, Bills, and Broncos this week and won on the Packers, Rams, Colts, and Cowboys.  But the Bills/Broncos were my two lowest bids, so I did make money.  

I didn't bet this game cause I thought better of the Jets offense.

Understand that.  The Dallas game really screwed up the thinking on this game.

1 minute ago, ny92mike said:

Understand that.  The Dallas game really screwed up the thinking on this game.

I also underestimated how bad the Jets are at Edge and CB.  They've gotten raped there tonight.  

And the Cowboys were missing a lot of guys against the Jets.  

Just now, ny92mike said:

@Ragnarok man I've been laid up with back issues for the past month, so I haven't been collecting stats at all lately.  Finally feeling a little better so I'll record this weeks stats.  Anyway, I'm here if you ever wanna work on this stuff.

Ah gotcha.  I might be able to Friday, but my schedule is wonky at the moment.

Attention

@Counselor @Ragnarok @Jlash @rackcs @MD4L @pheltzbahr @Pickle Rick @PR @RuskieTitan @WFLukic @Whicker @SwoleXmad @bcb1213 @TedLavie @SirA1 @wwhickok

Sheet Name:  Spotrac Rosters

It seems that the formulas that pulls data from spotrac rosters isn't working for all teams.  Not sure how long this has been going on but the following teams aren't getting pulled due to a corrupt formula that isn't so easy to fix.  I'll continue to work the issue but I just wanted you guys to know that there is an issue with several teams not populating like they should be.  There isn't anything wrong with the formula, that data is typed correctly.  It's an issue with docs itself and something we may need to address at some point.  

Right now I'm showing the following teams that have issues, this list could expand or reduce in time, just something you all need to be aware of.

• Detroit Lions
  • Los Angeles Chargers
  • New Orleans Saints
  • Oakland Raiders
  • Pittsburgh Steelers
  • Tennessee Titans

Edited by ny92mike
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Attention

@Counselor @Ragnarok @Jlash @rackcs @MD4L @pheltzbahr @Pickle Rick @PR @RuskieTitan @WFLukic @Whicker @SwoleXmad @bcb1213 @TedLavie @SirA1 @wwhickok

Sheet Name:  Spotrac Rosters

It seems that the formulas that pulls data from spotrac rosters isn't working for all teams.  Not sure how long this has been going on but the following teams aren't getting pulled due to a corrupt formula that isn't so easy to fix.  I'll continue to work the issue but I just wanted you guys to know that there is an issue with several teams not populating like they should be.  There isn't anything wrong with the formula, that data is typed correctly.  It's an issue with docs itself and something we may need to address at some point.  

Right now I'm showing the following teams that have issues, this list could expand or reduce in time, just something you all need to be aware of.

• Detroit Lions
  • Los Angeles Chargers
  • New Orleans Saints
  • Oakland Raiders
  • Pittsburgh Steelers
  • Tennessee Titans

okay was able to get them all working again.  Let me know if you guys continue to have issues.

• Like 2