Around The League V.2

Totty

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Oh my bad I clicked first page when I thought I clicked last page. My bad for the super old quote NTL. 

Flimsy excuses at best.  That quote came from the second page, not the first. More likely you were looking for a post to attack me on. I'm just happy you wasted all that time doing research to start an irrelevant argument with me haha. Lame.

7 hours ago, NightTrainLane said:

Flimsy excuses at best.  That quote came from the second page, not the first. More likely you were looking for a post to attack me on. I'm just happy you wasted all that time doing research to start an irrelevant argument with me haha. Lame.

No I’m dead serious I thought I clicked last page and then was browsing all the posts I thought were new. I don’t quote old posts for any reason. 

20 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I would rock a Lechler jersey proudly. Absolute stud. 2nd best Punter of all time?? Behind Guy? And King had potential to be #3, shame. 

After decades of great punters we have Jonny Townsend :S

Townsend can still become great.  We will probably give him plenty of chances to get in game practice next year.

On 3/29/2019 at 10:59 PM, NightTrainLane said:

In his defense I've actually done this a few times and actually read a couple of pages before i realized!

1 minute ago, Humble_Beast said:

the Carr bashing is lame af.... maybe Carr was coming off 2 straight back to back season injuries and wanted to protect his body in 2018...

Carr is trash and needs to be otherworldly this year to keep his job.