Around The League V.2

Totty

Raiders - Need to stay focused and 12/1 could be for the division against the Chiefs. Raiders then hold their fate in their own hands with games against the Titans and Jags who could be in the mix.

Steelers - 4 division games, but the Bengals and Browns don't present a lot of trouble. Their schedule sets up nicely. 9-7 looks easy for them

Bills - they are pretenders. Could see them loose 4-5 games the rest of the way

2 hours ago, Chali21 said:

When he does that he usually injures himself. I’d rather him slide than watch the season go down in flames with Glennon starting. 

I mean more like how they do it, Carr see's someone coming he slides instantly other QB's use the angles and momentum against them to get more yards. A guy coming at you full speed and you stutter step or side step him he will over run you and probably stick out his arm to arm tackle you other QB's will stay on their feet to get those extra yards, Carr gives up even on a crucial 4th down. Tannehill saw the creases shrunk his body and plowed forward to get the 1st down he knew he needed to have, when he saw lanes to run he took them. He misses too many running lanes to throw incompletions. The drive that could have put the Chargers away when the whole left side of the field was open for an walk in TD, I can't imagine no other QB missing that even the ones not as mobile as Carr.

Edited by raidr4life

6 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

I mean more like how they do it, Carr see's someone coming he slides instantly other QB's use the angles and momentum against them to get more yards. A guy coming at you full speed and you stutter step or side step him he will over run you and probably stick out his arm to arm tackle you other QB's will stay on their feet to get those extra yards, Carr gives up even on a crucial 4th down. Tannehill saw the creases shrunk his body and plowed forward to get the 1st down he knew he needed to have, when he saw lanes to run he took them. He misses too many running lanes to throw incompletions. The drive that could have put the Chargers away when the whole left side of the field was open for an walk in TD, I can't imagine no other QB missing that even the ones not as mobile as Carr.

Carr is an entrenced starter and Tannballs is not. He wants to keep that job because it wasn't his because of his past. Derek has nothing to worry about behind him even with Grudens bromance with Peterman. If we draft a name QB in 3rd or 4th maybe Carr feels some heat and does take more chances but...I prefer AVAILBILITY and Carr isn't a big QB. 

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Bills - they are pretenders. Could see them loose 4-5 games the rest of the way

Cowboys, Ravens, Steelers, Pats.

Tough 4 game stretch for them. Those games will determine if the Bills will hold onto that 5th seed. 

Will be rooting hard for the Chargers next Monday night. Derwin Should be back. Gonna need Rivers to do something he doesn’t believe in and that’s pull out a win. 

Edited by agarcia34

2 hours ago, G said:

Carr is an entrenced starter and Tannballs is not. He wants to keep that job because it wasn't his because of his past. Derek has nothing to worry about behind him even with Grudens bromance with Peterman. If we draft a name QB in 3rd or 4th maybe Carr feels some heat and does take more chances but...I prefer AVAILBILITY and Carr isn't a big QB. 

This has nothing to do with Carr leaving a lot of plays on the field it's part of the reason we never have a comfortable win, never put opponents away. Even when he does run around a bit it doesn't look natural.

8 hours ago, raidr4life said:

This has nothing to do with Carr leaving a lot of plays on the field it's part of the reason we never have a comfortable win, never put opponents away. Even when he does run around a bit it doesn't look natural.

It's Carr's fault we never have a comfortable win SMH.  Do you think it could be because our D can't stop a nose bleed?   We may have the worst personal on the D side of the ball in the NFL?  #clueless

Edited by Frankie2Gunz