Around The League V.2

Totty

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

I don’t think you realize how bad VH3 is in man coverage. It’s like DeAngelo Hall with us in 2008 but 3x as bad. 

No, i don't. The last Bucs game i've watched was vs the Raiders in 2016. I do know we're not a strictly man coverage team anymore though.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

No, i don't. The last Bucs game i've watched was vs the Raiders in 2016. I do know we're not a strictly man coverage team anymore though.

This is exactly what i was going to say. Luckily we play almost 60% zone coverage nowadays. Maybe higher. But I know I see more zone and then Man looks

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

I still have flash backs of MNF against the Broncos of Eddie Royal just abusing D.Hall. Eddie Royal pretty much made his career out of that one game. 

Every receiver posted career highs against D.Hall. His average was like 245 against if I remember correctly. He was so bad I had to add it all up. This was a year before PFF existed. 

5 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Every receiver posted career highs against D.Hall. His average was like 245 against if I remember correctly. He was so bad I had to add it all up. This was a year before PFF existed. 

Iirc correctly he was let go after the Atlanta game which I attended in where Micheal Jenkins worked him 🤣 and the Raiders were shut out 

47 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Worst corner in the league. Only had a job past few years cause of draft pick status. Any decent route runner obliterates him. Zone purposes only for a team signing him. 

Why do you always feel the need for ridiculous hot takes? Has he struggled, sure. Is he THE WORST CORNER IN THE LEAGUE? Not by a wide margin. 

1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

Why do you always feel the need for ridiculous hot takes? Has he struggled, sure. Is he THE WORST CORNER IN THE LEAGUE? Not by a wide margin. 

Don’t look at draft status or any kind of hype. I’ll rephrase to worst man corner in the league and Bottom 10 overall corner compared to the 64 guys with the most starts. I think that’s fair.