Around The League V.2

Totty

23 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

didn't know that, shame on that man then. again IMO

It was the dude that played long snapper for the Seahawks... Boyer I believe? He was the one that gave Kaep the idea to kneel because that's what they do at fallen soldiers graves, instead of sitting on the bench.Ā 

22 hours ago, raidr4life said:

It was another Vet who suggested he take a knee, I think it's stupid people turned it into oh he disrespecting our flag thing.

I was in the military and was willingly to die for the flag. So, he was disrespecting the flag and veterans imo. Not just him, but anyone who takes a knee are pukes.

2 hours ago, Mr Raider said:

It was the dude that played long snapper for the Seahawks... Boyer I believe? He was the one that gave Kaep the idea to kneel because that's what they do at fallen soldiers graves, instead of sitting on the bench.Ā 

He wasn't kneeling at any fallen soldier's graves though.Ā 

Just now, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

He wasn't kneeling at any fallen soldier's graves though.Ā 

Yeah, I'm aware... I'm just going off of why Boyer suggested that, and that was his reasoning.Ā 

I'm not going to get into a Kaepernick debate, it's been beat to death. But the kneeling specifically wasn't his idea and he was seeking out a service members opinion on the right way to do it. If you dont think that was the right call, alright.Ā 

10 minutes ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

I was in the military and was willingly to die for the flag. So, he was disrespecting the flag and veterans imo. Not just him, but anyone who takes a knee are pukes.

I donā€™t know what war you served in. But my grandpa and great uncle were military and came back vietnamĀ only to be treated like puke in America.Ā 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

37 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I donā€™t know what war you served in. But my grandpa and great uncle were military and came back vietnamĀ only to be treated like puke in America.Ā 

I came back from one way more recent than those and va hospitals and services sucked. This country didnt get serious about its vets until it became a voting topic. Its alot of fake patriotism going on here. Its showing its face more after the kap thing. The 20% of at stores and free food on veterans day makes them feel better about millions of homeless vets though. šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Man... interesting is right. Ton of talent. Head on straight, he could be a great player. But can't seem to get it on straight.Ā 

I'd take a flier. See if a better locker room would help him.Ā 

AB again.....no thanks