Around The League V.2

Totty

Always funny watching players throw punches at players who are wearing a helmet. Pouncey be smarter than that. He did get a nice kick in the head tho. 

Myles should be done for the year. Can't allow that and say your about player safety. 

Edited by agarcia34

The NFL should suspend him for the rest of the year and next year. That really is assualt if you think about it. Never seen anyone hit a player with their own helmet before. Browns should release him asap. 

Edited by agarcia34

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

The NFL should suspend him for the rest of the year and next year. That really is assualt if you think about it. Never seen anyone hit a player with their own helmet before. Browns should release him asap. 

Release him. Lol. Why so every raider fan would be begging them to put him up on waivers. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Nodisrespect said:

Looked like someone started a fight he couldn't win. I'm not sure how to give out suspensions, this is what it looks like when little dogs start fights with big dogs.

That's exactly what happen. Than he tried to play the innocent bystander afterwards. It doesn't excuse Garrett. He season should be done. But he definitely was provoked. Pouncey probably get 2 games to.

I think these are 2 teams raiders dont have to worry about messing up their wildcard chances. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dante9876 said:

He going to get the rest of this year at most. Yall being overly emotional about this. If he get more than this year I'll be shocked. 

Overly reactive? Dude ripped the QBs helmet off and hit him with it. How do u overreact to that? Def done rest of year or else NFL will look like joke. Possibly 4 games next year

Just now, roi34 said:

Overly reactive? Dude ripped the QBs helmet off and hit him with it. How do u overreact to that? Def done rest of year or else NFL will look like joke. Possibly 4 games next year

Cause everybody who is saying this. Act like He took if off and started swinging. That's not what happen. The fight was done. Than mason came charging him. His olineman had a hold of the hand that didnt have the helmet. When you are pissed off and you have one free hand to swing you dont think let me drop what's in it first. Garrett is a moron. But people are trying to push this mason is an innocent bystander crap. The fight was over and he came charging back in. 

Mason helmet is still on his head if he doesnt try to rips garrett off. The helmet doesnt get swung if Mason just stops after they get up. Garrett should get rest of the year at most with pouncey getting 2 games. Haynesworth got 5 for stopping a defenseless unprovoked guy in the face with his cleat. This deserves about the same as that. 

• Like 1