Around The League V.2

Totty

1 hour ago, Justwinning said:

“Pro victim” yeah ok pal 

anyways, right after his last season, he would be at best a low end starter or quality backup. Now with all of this time away, not sure what he can offer at this stage.

Haha noting but excuses.  The guy is nothing but an excuse laden victim and always has been.

Why didn't he do what Johnny football did and join the CFL?  If he would have done that right when he was let go and dominated someone would have given him a shot but he knows he would have sucked and his lame illusion and free paycheck would be over.

The guy is a lazy fool who gives the illusion that he wants to play but clearly doesn't.  If he did he would fight and work for it by proving he can dominate against lesser competition.  He just flaps his gums and want to collect a paycheck from Nike for doing nothing. 

Fools buy his shtick and want to label him a martyr.  The guy is nothing but a pro chicken hawk, low IQ, victim and a worthless Qb who couldn't read a D if his life depended on it.  

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

1 hour ago, raidr4life said:

Here is a fact..Either he afraid to use his legs or lacks awareness, he had an entire left side of the field open for a walk in TD instead threw incomplete he does this regularly, when he has running lanes for easy first it's one of his flaws , 90% of QB's would have ran that in period. We are not sweating a 2 point win if he makes that play. Now think about all the times you yelled at the TV when Carr could have just ran for a first down to keep a drive alive.

bro Carr needs to run it for a first right there. 

Carr could have ran left for the TD

Zay was open. Carr probably could have ran for that first. Terrible play.

Carr needs to not rush there.. scramble a bit and get first or throw to Jacobs

Lol half the field was open Carr could have ran it in 

Carr should of just ran for first slide down. Let Jacobs do rest

I will have to go back and check games this year but last year I definitely noticed Carr did not go to the left very often and when he did he was horrible outside the numbers.  Just thinking about it so I could be wrong but I do not think he runs to the left very often either.  It is something I will have to pay attention to but I have noticed he has thrown to the left more this year.

14 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Haha noting but excuses.  The guy is nothing but an excuse laden victim and always has been.

Why didn't he do what Johnny football did and join the CFL?  If he would have done that right when he was let go and dominated someone would have given him a shot but he knows he would have sucked and his lame illusion and free paycheck would be over.

The guy is a lazy fool who gives the illusion that he wants to play but clearly doesn't.  If he did he would fight and work for it by proving he can dominate against lesser competition.  He just flaps his gums and want to collect a paycheck from Nike for doing nothing. 

Fools buy his shtick and want to label him a martyr.  The guy is nothing but a pro chicken hawk, low IQ, victim and a worthless Qb who couldn't read a D if his life depended on it.  

Out of respect for the forum I’m not going to get into this with you. 

3 minutes ago, Justwinning said:

Out of respect for the forum I’m not going to get into this with you. 

LOL what can you say to facts?  Nothing.

If he wanted to really play he would try to do what Johnny football did.  You know what would have happened, the exact same result as they are both garbage QB's who deserve to be unemployed. Kap is a total piece of garbage and moronic fans want tp label the guy a martyr.  Give me a break, the guy is a lazy, low IQ, chicken hawk, joke.   

I have to give Johnny football more credit that that lazy bum Kap.  At least he attempted to show the league he deserved to play.  Kap just sits back and flaps his gums playing the victim card.  

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

1 hour ago, raidr4life said:

Here is a fact..Either he afraid to use his legs or lacks awareness, he had an entire left side of the field open for a walk in TD instead threw incomplete he does this regularly, when he has running lanes for easy first it's one of his flaws , 90% of QB's would have ran that in period. We are not sweating a 2 point win if he makes that play. Now think about all the times you yelled at the TV when Carr could have just ran for a first down to keep a drive alive.

bro Carr needs to run it for a first right there. 

Carr could have ran left for the TD

Zay was open. Carr probably could have ran for that first. Terrible play.

Carr needs to not rush there.. scramble a bit and get first or throw to Jacobs

Lol half the field was open Carr could have ran it in 

Carr should of just ran for first slide down. Let Jacobs do rest

What does any of this even mean though? You're proving my point. We watch every single play, dissect it to death, say what he should of done instead. He doesn't run he's a bum. He runs and fumbles he's a bum. He runs and gets hurt, well there goes everything.

I want him to make every play and be the smartest player ever, but it's not realistic. 

Russell Wilson handed the 49ers the game last night with his red zone interception. He had a mediocre game at best, but you don't hear anyone nit-picking his play. Why? Because he came through when it mattered. Carr would've been crucified on this forum for that play. Just like what you're doing right now.

Hey, in case you didn't know, we won the game. Oh and Carr won the game in the end. Just like Wilson did last night.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

LOL what can you say to facts?  Nothing.

If he wanted to really play he would try to do what Johnny football did.  You know what would have happened, the exact same result as they are both garbage QB's who deserve to be unemployed. Kap is a total piece of garbage and moronic fans want tp label the guy a martyr.  Give me a break, the guy is a lazy, low IQ, chicken hawk, joke.   

I have to give Johnny football more credit that that lazy bum Kap.  At least he attempted to show the league he deserved to play.  Kap just sits back and flaps his gums playing the victim card.  

You have a point. I never thought of that to be honest. If he really wants to play like he claims and loves the game like he claims. Then why not play where you can and get not only the exposure and show what you have but stay in football shape? That's pretty hard to argue against.

21 minutes ago, BigD1123 said:

You have a point. I never thought of that to be honest. If he really wants to play like he claims and loves the game like he claims. Then why not play where you can and get not only the exposure and show what you have but stay in football shape? That's pretty hard to argue against.

Thanks man.  It's common logic but you never see this stuff on MSM. 

All they spew is victim garbage for the brainwashing of weak minded people who cant think outside the box.  Most people want to make Kap out to be some martyr victim but in reality he is a lazy, worthless, opportunist who has taken the easy way to earn a paycheck.

2 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Thanks man.  It's common logic but you never see this stuff on MSM. 

All they spew is victim garbage for the brainwashing of weak minded people who cant think outside the box.  Most people want to make Kap out to be some martyr victim but in reality he is a lazy, worthless, opportunist who has taken the easy way to earn a paycheck.

While I was not crazy about the kneeling. I will say that out of everyone I actually have the most respect for Kaep. While it seemed most were kneeling as a fad or as a up yours to Trump. Kaep put his money where his mouth was. When he gave money to actually try and do something about the issue besides just taking a knee that showed he was really trying to make a difference. As opposed to just trying to be noticed. Just my 2 cents. But I have never been a fan of his. And I don't think he is a good QB at all 

1 hour ago, true2form said:

What does any of this even mean though? You're proving my point. We watch every single play, dissect it to death, say what he should of done instead. He doesn't run he's a bum. He runs and fumbles he's a bum. He runs and gets hurt, well there goes everything.

I want him to make every play and be the smartest player ever, but it's not realistic. 

Russell Wilson handed the 49ers the game last night with his red zone interception. He had a mediocre game at best, but you don't hear anyone nit-picking his play. Why? Because he came through when it mattered. Carr would've been crucified on this forum for that play. Just like what you're doing right now.

Hey, in case you didn't know, we won the game. Oh and Carr won the game in the end. Just like Wilson did last night.

It means he has a flaw in his game and I would prefer to win by 10 when all Carr had to do is run left for an easy TD rather than rely on the defense to preserve a 2 point victory. It's not dissecting every play it was a huge moment in the game and a huge opportunity missed and a chance to put the game away.

I guarantee Wilson would have ran it in in that moment since you mentioned him.

Edited by raidr4life

7 hours ago, BigD1123 said:

$$$$$$$$    That's why. He wants NFL money and exposure. Drifting off to Canada he's not going to get paid.

On Kaep:

I think this season having a record setting amount of backups starting have forced the NFLs hand in doing this. He still has a lawsuit against them saying that they are blackballing him. Having a workout for him will go a long way in proving that they aren’t out to get him. Even still i won’t surprise me to see teams pass on him. I don’t think there are any teams that need a QB and the ones that do at this point will probably wait for the draft to get a younger guy. 

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

$$$$$$$$    That's why. He wants NFL money and exposure. Drifting off to Canada he's not going to get paid.

You're not getting my point.  If he really wanted to play in the NFL he would have went up to the CFL for 1 season, dominated against lesser competition then forced the NFL to sign him.  Then he would have got paid and if not he could say, "I have done everything possible to get back in the NFL and still no one want's to sign me".  

He's a lazy bum who would rather flap his gums about how he's a blackballed victim and collect a paycheck from Nike for doing nothing.  The guy is a total joke and anyone who backs him and thinks he's been victimized is about as clueless as the come.   

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

1 hour ago, Chali21 said:

On Kaep:

I think this season having a record setting amount of backups starting have forced the NFLs hand in doing this. He still has a lawsuit against them saying that they are blackballing him. Having a workout for him will go a long way in proving that they aren’t out to get him. Even still i won’t surprise me to see teams pass on him. I don’t think there are any teams that need a QB and the ones that do at this point will probably wait for the draft to get a younger guy. 

It was never physical with him it was the mental aspect he can’t read a defense.

Do people forget that the 49ers had to cut the field in half for him and give him one read.

He was benched before he ever kneeled.

Edited by Bitty 2.0
  • Like 3

52 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

You're not getting my point.  If he really wanted to play in the NFL he would have went up to the CFL for 1 season, dominated against lesser competition then forced the NFL to sign him.  Then he would have got paid and if not he could say, "I have done everything possible to get back in the NFL and still no one want's to sign me".  

He's a lazy bum who would rather flap his gums about how he's a blackballed victim and collect a paycheck from Nike for doing nothing.  The guy is a total joke and anyone who backs him and thinks he's been victimized is about as clueless as the come.   

I get your point. I think Kap is annoying and don't care about him as a player. He said he wanted 20 mil to play as of last Feb:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/ct-spt-colin-kaepernick-nfl-xfl-salary-20190226-story.html

So going to Canada wasn't going to get him that.

Further... it's a different game in Canada. The "go play in Canada" argument for players is lazy. You're playing with inferior supporting casts. It's a team game. Tom Brady could "go play in Canada" but if they can't block for him. WR can't make plays for him. And coaches can't coach he'd fail. 

So why would he risk himself with inferior supporting casts in Canada? It's nonsense.

Look at Marc Trestman. CFL championship coach. Innovative offensive play caller... Coached the Bears in embarrassing fashion. 

The CFL doesn't translate to the NFL the way people think.

9 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

I get your point. I think Kap is annoying and don't care about him as a player. He said he wanted 20 mil to play as of last Feb:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/ct-spt-colin-kaepernick-nfl-xfl-salary-20190226-story.html

So going to Canada wasn't going to get him that.

Further... it's a different game in Canada. The "go play in Canada" argument for players is lazy. You're playing with inferior supporting casts. It's a team game. Tom Brady could "go play in Canada" but if they can't block for him. WR can't make plays for him. And coaches can't coach he'd fail. 

So why would he risk himself with inferior supporting casts in Canada? It's nonsense.

Look at Marc Trestman. CFL championship coach. Innovative offensive play caller... Coached the Bears in embarrassing fashion. 

The CFL doesn't translate to the NFL the way people think.

So sitting on his couch and complaining about how no one wants to sign him is a better option?  Come on man....

If he was as good as people claim he would go to the CFL, showcase his skills, show that is ability to read a D has improved and he can have success against lesser competition.  

No one is comparing the CFL to the NFL but if the guy was serious about playing he would do everything in his power to force and NFL team to sign him.  All he does now is talk and talk is cheap.

The guy is a terrible QB and a lazy bum.