Around The League V.2

Totty

14 minutes ago, Nodisrespect said:

Derek Carr would never start a fight with Garrett out of frustration. I really wonder if Rudolph has CTE, a logical person doesn't start a fight with Myles Garrett......

I hope you are being sarcastic? Because dude... it's emotions. Some guys are not level headed. Tempers flare and logic goes out the window. 

This was two players tussling. It happens every Sunday to some degree. Then one player turned it into an assault. 

Just because Rudolph went after him, doesn't excuse Garret for swinging a weapon at him!! Seriously... helmets weigh a fair amount. That could have done real damage to him. Scary stuff.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

I hope you are being sarcastic? Because dude... it's emotions. Some guys are not level headed. Tempers flare and logic goes out the window. 

This was two players tussling. It happens every Sunday to some degree. Then one player turned it into an assault. 

Just because Rudolph went after him, doesn't excuse Garret for swinging a weapon at him!! Seriously... helmets weigh a fair amount. That could have done real damage to him. Scary stuff.

Rudolph tried to take off the helmet first and apparently attacked Garrett's man area with his spiked shoes. What if he broke Myles neck or ruptured his nuts? And why is Rudolph continuing his aggression after they were separated. I felt sorry for Rudolph when he was knocked out a few weeks ago but he was the aggressor it's not like Garrett was chasing him around swinging his helmet. 

Garrett was much more violent but that's only because he's twice as strong. If someone randomly attacked my neck and tried to kick my nuts I would consider shooting them let alone hitting them with the hardest object I could get my hands on.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chali21 said:

Lol you know you messed up when Raider fans say your penalty was excessive. 

He should certainly get a season long suspension, i don’t think he should get a permanent ban, I mean Burfict hasn’t with all the crap he’s pulled. 

First off Burfict has done some stupid and excessive crap but there are 2 things that are worse than anything he has ever done.  Burficts have been football plays that were dangerous and cheap shots.  Swinging a helmet that way is pretty much illegal and ripping the helmet off that way was very dangerous also.  The stuff Burfict has done happens a lot but he just creates more damage because he hits that hard.  Garrett has to be suspended for the rest of the year if Burfict was.  There are 2 for sure incidents there that are suspend-able and one that would have gotten him fined.  He also has 2 prior incidents this year.  The helmet thing is probably the worst single act I have seen in 15-25 years.  Another thing many are missing here is that he hit a QB with a helmet.  Something Haynesworth and Suh both new not to do.  Last time a QB was hit like this was Seymour on Big Ben.  Ben deserved it and everyone new it and that is why it did not turn into a brawl.  My next point is Pouncey.  He has to be suspended also but any fines he gets should be paid for by the team, fans, teammates....  He did what you want your o-linemen to do.  The kick to the head was a little cheap though. Next we come to the biggest "b!&%@", Rudolph's word not mine, of the group.  Ogunjobi comes out looking worse then everyone else in my eyes.  He will get fined and possibly a single game suspension for the cheap shot at the end.  Rudolph should also face some discipline.  He did start it and after Garrett escalated he should have stayed away and let his O-line handle it.  He would not have been hit then.  Garrett still would have been suspended for ripping off the helmet.

25 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

So basically the stronger more violent person should back down when a smaller person tries to be violent with them. It wasnt a tussle. It was mason trying his darndest to rip of garrett helmet. But the stronger garrett showed him how to do it better. Oline descalates and moves garrett away. Garrett is backing away. Here comes the innocent victim, swinging and yelling and trying to fight some more. Than Garrett does something stupid. 

Let me just say if somebody attacks me or my kids I'm not going to say let me put this bookbag, grocery bag or whatever I may be holding down first. When u see red you see red. That's why pouncey did what he did. He saw red. Stomp the guy out in his head. 

2 hours ago, dante9876 said:

When smith swung his helmet at ritchie face he only got 3 games. It be dumb to jump garrett up to 10 games. Even dumber for the league to have this as a story line going into offseason and next season. No way they would want that. 

You were saying?

Uncle Roger got my text. 

Rudolph's agent (who is a lawyer) said this matter will be looked into legally. Meaning the league has to take the wait and see stance. 

At minimum thats assault with a deadly weapon. A good lawyer makes a case of attempted murder. 

2 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

You were saying?

Uncle Roger got my text. 

Rudolph's agent (who is a lawyer) said this matter will be looked into legally. Meaning the league has to take the wait and see stance. 

At minimum thats assault with a deadly weapon. A good lawyer makes a case of attempted murder. 

Lol. I said 6 games. That's the season. They doing the indefinitely crap to let the stuff cool down. Garrett will be there opening day next season. He will meet with front office. And a football agent ain't bout to start charging other football players with legal charges. Everybody is playing up to the outrage right now. Garrett rest of season. No legal charges. No doubt in my mind. 

1 hour ago, Nodisrespect said:

Rudolph tried to take off the helmet first and apparently attacked Garrett's man area with his spiked shoes. What if he broke Myles neck or ruptured his nuts? And why is Rudolph continuing his aggression after they were separated. I felt sorry for Rudolph when he was knocked out a few weeks ago but he was the aggressor it's not like Garrett was chasing him around swinging his helmet. 

This is what I saw as well. Both sides are wrong, but the way Rudolph has been acting like a victim is annoying. Dude instigated it all. Can't stand it.