Around The League V.2

Totty

7 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Amari Cooper is ridiculous

Was always good. Was never used right here and probably slowly lost interest. 

Had him every year in fantasy except this year and he's been consistent this year go figure.

Edited by roi34

1 minute ago, oakdb36 said:

I think the Steelers are getting one of the WC with how easy their schedule is.

I will not be to disappointed because we are way ahead of schedule if we do not but I think we get the other spot.  If what we have seen the first 10 weeks is for real we should go 5-2 to finish the year.  The Steelers still have 4 division games and the Bills.  The game against the Bills might open the door for us no matter who wins.  Wildcard comes down to Bills, Steelers, Titans, and us.

KCs schedule is much harder than ours going forward. If we could win @KC the division would probably be ours. 

But considering Andy Reid is like One Billion-2 coming off a bye and Carr is 0-9 vs Kansas City on Non-Thursday probably not gonna happen. Like getting dealt a 7-2 off suit in poker. 

3 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

I will not be to disappointed because we are way ahead of schedule if we do not but I think we get the other spot.  If what we have seen the first 10 weeks is for real we should go 5-2 to finish the year.  The Steelers still have 4 division games and the Bills.  The game against the Bills might open the door for us no matter who wins.  Wildcard comes down to Bills, Steelers, Titans, and us.

Agreed. Colts were never for real. Great HC and solid defense but terrible QB situation and lackluster offense. 

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Agreed. Colts were never for real. Great HC and solid defense but terrible QB situation and lackluster offense. 

They're a solid team but it's hard to win games with the 3rd string QB and without your top WR.

16 hours ago, raidr4life said:

The way Tannehill played in this game I wish Carr would play. Can we upload videos from phone to this site? Put your body on the line when you have to have the first down.

When he does that he usually injures himself. I’d rather him slide than watch the season go down in flames with Glennon starting. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

I agree, i think most around here thought they’d be a below average team this season with another year or two as a contender. Depending on the draft next season i think the Raiders can definitely be playoff/Super Bowl contenders. 

I don’t want them to miss out of the playoffs to a team that started 0-3 though. 

Steelers are a legit Threat for that WC spot. Defense will always keep them in it but they’re getting some ridiculous defensive scoring which I don’t see how they can sustain that. There offense is awful like really awful. Gonna need the Browns to step up and beat the Steelers.

Also think the Bills will lose that 5th seed come mid December.