Around The League V.2

Totty

3 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Osemele sings with KC. 

Had some stuff to say about Gruden after he left last year. Don’t see the fit here tbh. 

I doubt Osemele has anything left... this was in response to the French Canadian G sitting the year out.  I think their iOL is going to have some weaknesses.  

Maybe adding Clowney and rushing him inside (I’ve come to believe that Clowney has only moderate value rushing from the outside but could be/is a monster from the inside) could be effective in slowing down Mahomes.

17 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

I doubt Osemele has anything left... this was in response to the French Canadian G sitting the year out.  I think their iOL is going to have some weaknesses.  

Maybe adding Clowney and rushing him inside (I’ve come to believe that Clowney has only moderate value rushing from the outside but could be/is a monster from the inside) could be effective in slowing down Mahomes.

He's completely washed. Did you see how he played for the Jets? He was mediocre at best.

It's funny because he was **** talking us for trading him. Good riddance.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

He's completely washed. Did you see how he played for the Jets? He was mediocre at best.

It's funny because he was **** talking us for trading him. Good riddance.

He struck me (after he left) as having some superiority complex.... like he was better than us, which probably explained why the new staff didn’t like him plus he really dropped off.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, roi34 said:

given the Adams trade... crazy Yannick has no market. unless they're are asking too high. that's what happens when u tweet **** at owners. 

What did he tweet at the owners? I saw he tweeted that he lost count of how many times he sacked Carr when it was in fact two...........😁😁😁

3 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Yannick had teams interested that’s been reported it’s the Jags who don’t want to trade him. 

Also MLB has had its first COVID outbreak with the Marlins. How this plays out could very well effect the NFL. 

Vikings trainer Sugarman also

Kennan Allen tweets funny, said he is best AFC WEST WR, which i actually say he is. Then goes further and saw M Evans, Godwin too.

because of rankings that came out

Edited by roi34

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

Idk about NFL and MLB without a bubble... NBA should be good because of the bubble... it would be so hard for the nfl to make a bubble

Yeah I’m a bit scared if a team gets a mini breakout then the entire league will be temporarily suspended.

all the teams can really do is just test and test and test and try to contain the spread.  Omg imagine if outcome of games are effected by QBs or top players catching it and being forced to miss games.  We could see teams prepare for an important game and then on Friday a QB tests positive and must sit out.

If I’m the bookmakers or MOB I’m recruiting every test taker for every inside bit of info from the tests.  Having knowledge of Patrick Mahomes... (knock on wood .... that he does) ... test positive for Covid before everyone else knows could totally move the line.

We're starting to see more players opt out of the year. Will be interesting to see if any Raider players choose to sit out a year. Pats already have 4 players sitting out. Two of them(Cannon and Hightower) are two big pieces to that team.

Edit 

Pats RB B.Bolden opting out as well, so make that 5 Pats already. 

Edited by agarcia34