Around The League V.2

Totty

Man I wish we would of drafted A.J. Brown. Such a good WR and strong strong guy. Not sure what they were feeding those guys down there at Ole Miss. 

4 - Devin White

24 - Montez Sweat

27 - Jonathan Abram

40 - A.J. Brown

I mean Mullen isn’t bad, but Brown is gonna be a superstar. And in Bradley’s scheme, you can plug and play a lot of corners. 

12 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Man I wish we would of drafted A.J. Brown. Such a good WR and strong strong guy. Not sure what they were feeding those guys down there at Ole Miss. 

4 - Devin White

24 - Montez Sweat

27 - Jonathan Abram

40 - A.J. Brown

I mean Mullen isn’t bad, but Brown is gonna be a superstar. And in Bradley’s scheme, you can plug and play a lot of corners. 

I really liked Brown coming out and I agree he has all the tools to become a superstar.  That would have been a killer draft.  One can dream right LOL

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

26 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

4 - Devin White

24 - Montez Sweat

27 - Jonathan Abram

40 - A.J. Brown

I’d interchange Brown with Abram and keep Mullen at 40. Abram has picked it up this year but Mullen is a player. 

1 minute ago, jpaulthe1st said:

I’d interchange Brown with Abram and keep Mullen at 40. Abram has picked it up this year but Mullen is a player. 

Will be fun to evaluate Mullen the rest of the season once he comes back. He was doing above-average but not as good as Hayward, Moehrig, and Abram. Also, he was a Top 10 CB the first half of last season, and a Bottom 10 CB the second half. It didn’t make much sense. 

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Will be fun to evaluate Mullen the rest of the season once he comes back. He was doing above-average but not as good as Hayward, Moehrig, and Abram. Also, he was a Top 10 CB the first half of last season, and a Bottom 10 CB the second half. It didn’t make much sense. 

Than that PI in the Miami game he was ballin

9 hours ago, BayRaider said:

The Bills and Derrick Henry are pretty good at that thing called football. 

I'm old enough to remember when Mugrave was pissed that the Raiders wouldn't draft Henry and Reggie draft Jihad Ward. Someday this team will know how to draft right?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

I'm old enough to remember when Mugrave was pissed that the Raiders wouldn't draft Henry and Reggie draft Jihad Ward. Someday this team will know how to draft right?

To this day this is one I would love to ask Reggie what the hell they saw in him besides an overcoming adversity story