Around The League V.2

Totty

I'm so glad we did what some folks wanted and #TankedforTua. That can't miss, guaranteed HoF QB from day 1 sure has been stellar hasn't he? Could've kept that bum Carr. 

Seriously though, I'm just here for the "Carr is the 4th best QB in the division behind Mahomes, Herbert, and Tua" hot takes. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

I'm so glad we did what some folks wanted and #TankedforTua. That can't miss, guaranteed HoF QB from day 1 sure has been stellar hasn't he? Could've kept that bum Carr. 

Seriously though, I'm just here for the "Carr is the 4th best QB in the division behind Mahomes, Herbert, and Tua" hot takes. 

Don’t think we will see any of that even for his believers 

I had no idea Downing was OC of the Titans. If it wasn’t for Derrick Henry running through brick walls, he would be near dead last in offense again. Julio and AJ averaging 50 yards a game. Tannehil in the second half of QB’s in YPA after being 1st in 2019 and 4th and 2020. 

Downing is check down garbage. 

NFC is pretty top heavy. Cardinals, Rams, Bucs, Packers, and Cowboys are all very good teams. Some people even have the Cards, Bucs, and Rams as the three best teams in the league. 

AFC, however, is more balanced and will have seven teams in the playoffs that can all beat one another IMO. You also have nine total teams in the hunt that can all beat one another any given Sunday: Ravens, Bengals, Browns, Bills, Titans, Colts, Raiders, Chargers, and Chiefs. Colts are much better than their record and navigated injuries early on. 

The only game I think for sure we’d get smacked up in is Bills on the road on Buffalo in a cold Nov/Dec/Jan game. Other than that, we seem to have a solid pretty balanced football team that can hang with any team in the AFC. Whoa, did I really just use “balanced” for the Raiders!?

Eagles will be an interesting test. If we lose to a team we’re not supposed to, 2 out of 3 weeks, this team is not for real and will not touch the playoffs. 

Edited by BayRaider

35 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Lose, always lose.

Yep agree. Vic is done anything short of a playoff berth imo. I hope the Broncos finish 6-11, just out of range for a QB, but still enough to enjoy their failure. Don’t want them losing every game the rest of the season and getting a solid QB prospect. 

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Do we want the Broncos to win tonight and preserve their faith in their staff? Or loose and slip into deconstruction mode?

I'm conflicted. 

Its tough, I have Ravens winning their division, so I think a loss to Browns could more beneficial to us, as we may be in a WC race with them. 
While jury is still out if we will be good end of season, I have much more faith in the browns than the broncos still being in the race.