Around The League V.2

Totty

2 hours ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Yet, he beat the Raiders

Fields had 119 yards and they scored 20 points. While our offense struggled, we had 10 penalties, and just came out extremely flat with the Gruden scandal clouding the team. The Bears also beat the Bengals with Fields playing most of the game.

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Fields had 119 yards and they scored 20 points. While our offense struggled, we had 10 penalties, and just came out extremely flat with the Gruden scandal clouding the team. The Bears also beat the Bengals with Fields playing most of the game.

Been a crazy season with some of these wins and losses.  We legit beat the Ravens who then went on a 5 game winning streak.  KC is flopping around like a fish out of water.  Half the contenders (Colts, Dolphins for example) are struggling to pick up steam.  It's going to be an interesting season.  Especially with the added game.  Just really glad we have the depth we have right now.  So much offensive firepower and our D just seems like the perfect one to have to plug and play DBs which I think will be important during these now 17 game seasons.

7 hours ago, Jerry said:

Been a crazy season with some of these wins and losses.  We legit beat the Ravens who then went on a 5 game winning streak.  KC is flopping around like a fish out of water.  Half the contenders (Colts, Dolphins for example) are struggling to pick up steam.  It's going to be an interesting season.  Especially with the added game.  Just really glad we have the depth we have right now.  So much offensive firepower and our D just seems like the perfect one to have to plug and play DBs which I think will be important during these now 17 game seasons.

I still think the Chiefs can get hot and make a run. Obviously being 3-4 isn't ideal but their losses have come against the Ravens, Chargers, Bills, and Titans. And if one ball bounces their way in the Chargers/Ravens games they'd currently be sitting at 5-2. 

A win over the Giants would put us in a great spot at 6-2 with a tough slate of games on tap after that. 

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I still think the Chiefs can get hot and make a run. Obviously being 3-4 isn't ideal but their losses have come against the Ravens, Chargers, Bills, and Titans. And if one ball bounces their way in the Chargers/Ravens games they'd currently be sitting at 5-2. 

A win over the Giants would put us in a great spot at 6-2 with a tough slate of games on tap after that. 

Their wins came agains the Giants, Football Team and the Browns who fumbled away the game. 

KC's defense is a problem. If they are making a run, it will be trying to outscore opponents. Their Oline is similar to the Raiders and Mahomes isn't winning with yolo balls as he's done in the past. Those balls he used to get lucky on, they are backfiring now. He knows his defense sucks and he's pressing on offense. 

I think they will settle in some. But they have Rodgers, Dak, Carr (2x), Herbert and Burrow remaining on their schedule. Going to be tough sledding with their defense. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Jerry said:

I wouldn't count out the Chiefs. I think they're going to make a run anytime. 

Some of you are so scared of the Chiefs. F the Chiefs, okay. F 'em! 

Their crap roster construction finally caught up with them. The Oline sucks and they have no defense. They have to get by Rodger, Dak, Carr twice, Herbert again and Burrow. They are not making a run on that.

This is not a homer Raider post, I don't know who they are still.... but they are in control of their own destiny in the AFC. This is pro AFC rant that is saying F the KC Chiefs, I'm tired of hearing about them and it's good to see them losing and I hope it keeps up.

Edited by big_palooka
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Their crap roster construction finally caught up with them. The Oline sucks and they have no defense. They have to get by Rodger, Dak, Carr twice, Herbert again and Burrow. They are not making a run on that.

This is not a homer Raider post, I don't know who they are still.... but they are in control of their own destiny in the AFC. This is pro AFC rant that is saying F the KC Chiefs, I'm tired of hearing about them and it's good to see them losing and I hope it keeps up.

Honestly it seems like the fact that they don't have defense is finally caught up with them. They mostly look like they have the same problem we had last year

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

atta boy BP, F the Chiefs!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jeremy408 said:

Honestly it seems like the fact that they don't have defense is finally caught up with them. They mostly look like they have the same problem we had last year

crazy the great Patty Mahomes cant even with no defense. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

I mean I've been kind of thing at all off-season you can't win when your defense is bottom 5. Unless you have like a 2000 yard rusher or something. 

you couldnt have a 2000 yard rusher with a bad defense because you will have to abandon the run while constantly trying to keep up or playing from behind. 

2 hours ago, Geezy said:

you couldnt have a 2000 yard rusher with a bad defense because you will have to abandon the run while constantly trying to keep up or playing from behind. 

I say that is because the chances are if you have a 2000 yard rusher you're able to control the clock to where the defense isn't on the field as much. 

Edited by Jeremy408