Around The League V.2

Totty

On 10/26/2021 at 4:41 PM, big_palooka said:

That's the case with nearly every time. The Raiders could easily be 3-4 right now if the ball doesn't bounce there way. 

Yeah but our losses would've came against bad teams. They've lost to the Chargers (4-2), Ravens (5-2), Bills (4-2), and Titans (5-2). They also happen to have arguably the best player in the NFL.

On 10/28/2021 at 6:55 PM, BayRaider said:

Packers offense has been garbage and Arizona not pulling ahead at home. This does not look like an undefeated football team. 

Green Bay was without their like top 3 WR. Arizona has been up and down all year.

It's pretty interesting this year, with Arizona losing and not really looking all that great there really isn't any stand out teams I don't think......maybe Tampa Bay. Other than that there seems to be a lot of good teams but they all have weaknesses and they all are seeming to get found out now and again. Ravens looked good but were beaten by us then steamrolled by Cincinnati. Every team seems to have had at least one really bad defeat.

It looks pretty wide open to me for a team that can grab some momentum and get on a roll, maybe the cards are falling for us this year if we can maintain a great turnover differential.

8 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

It's pretty interesting this year, with Arizona losing and not really looking all that great there really isn't any stand out teams I don't think......maybe Tampa Bay. Other than that there seems to be a lot of good teams but they all have weaknesses and they all are seeming to get found out now and again. Ravens looked good but were beaten by us then steamrolled by Cincinnati. Every team seems to have had at least one really bad defeat.

It looks pretty wide open to me for a team that can grab some momentum and get on a roll, maybe the cards are falling for us this year if we can maintain a great turnover differential.

The Cardinals will be fine, they lost on the last play of the game to another very good team on a short week. In a game where Hopkins hardly played, Watt was out, and they were dealing with a variety of other injuries. Tampa Bay has benefited from playing an extremely soft schedule. They've played two good teams, the Cowboys (who should've won) and the Rams (who blew them out). In the NFC there are currently 5 teams with only 1 loss: Arizona, LA Rams, Tampa Bay, Green Bay, and Dallas. 

The AFC is relatively open but I still think the Bills are the team to beat.

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Seems like everything is going good in KC

Sorry but when you give your QB that type of deal and have that type of success early you are going to have very high expectations every year.  Being from Southern California maybe I am just used to seeing people not caring what you did the year before.  In SoCal you are either a winner or just have your cult following.  Once you start winning your fanbase in the area grows by 10 million.

7 hours ago, NYRaider said:

The Cardinals will be fine, they lost on the last play of the game to another very good team on a short week. In a game where Hopkins hardly played, Watt was out, and they were dealing with a variety of other injuries. Tampa Bay has benefited from playing an extremely soft schedule. They've played two good teams, the Cowboys (who should've won) and the Rams (who blew them out). In the NFC there are currently 5 teams with only 1 loss: Arizona, LA Rams, Tampa Bay, Green Bay, and Dallas. 

The AFC is relatively open but I still think the Bills are the team to beat.

Oh, yeh the Cardinals are still a good team no doubt, but I don't see any intimidating teams out there. I think on our day we could give them all a run for their money. There's no team I'm thinking 'we definitely can't win that one'. 

All to play for! 😀

• Like 1