Chiefs vs Colts: Divisional Round

Chiefer

Who wins?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Chiefs
    • Colts

1 minute ago, Buckweath said:

This was Ballard's second year with the Colts, not his first one.

Sure the Colts have a chance to be a pretty good team moving forward mainly because of having Luck but to me they are a team that got really lucky going from Manning to being the worst team at the perfect time and getting Luck. Good for them I guess.

If this post don't spell hate then I don't know what does.

Just now, JustAnotherFan said:

If this post don't spell hate then I don't know what does.

I have much respect for the Pats, Seahawks, Steelers, Ravens etc and actually like all those teams to some degree but I must admit it was always sour to me that a team going from Manning would be the worst in the league at the perfect moment and pick up Luck.

I wouldnt say that I hate the Colts though.

1 minute ago, Buckweath said:

I have much respect for the Pats, Seahawks, Steelers, Ravens etc and actually like all those teams to some degree but I must admit it was always sour to me that a team going from Manning would be the worst in the league at the perfect moment and pick up Luck.

Try being a Bears fan watching your most hated rival get two of the best QB's in history back to back.

22 minutes ago, Buckweath said:

Dude, just stop dancing. If your going to make accusations just say it. 

Suck for Luck was a media dream, not a franchise dream. 

2 hours ago, C0LTSFAN4L1F3 said:

39 TDs 15 INTs? leading a top 5 offense in the league? Yeah I don't see why not consider him top 5

11th in passer rating
2nd highest in INT
23rd in Y/A
11th in completion percentage.

I don't see why consider him top 5.

And lets not forget he has the best O-Line in the league right now.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

11th in passer rating
2nd highest in INT
23rd in Y/A

Don't forget one of the softest schedules and playing half his games in a dome.

4 hours ago, Danger said:

11th in passer rating
2nd highest in INT
23rd in Y/A

From potentially not playing again to being one of the best QBs in the NFL(top 10) I'd call this season a success for Luck and the Colts.

Mahomes is the best QB in the game.  When you watch him play, it's just undeniable.  I realize he needs to put in more time and show that he can consistently be great over the years, but this man is just unbelievable.  The way he plays the game - scrambling, creating when plays break down, throwing left handed, flip passes, sidearm throws, throwing on the run, etc.  It looks like the game is extremely easy to him.  He's able to read defenses pre-snap and on the fly during a play.  The chemistry he has with his receivers is unreal for someone who is in their very first year as a starter.

It's just remarkable and we've never seen anything like it.

18 minutes ago, showtime said:

Mahomes is the best QB in the game.  When you watch him play, it's just undeniable.  I realize he needs to put in more time and show that he can consistently be great over the years, but this man is just unbelievable.  The way he plays the game - scrambling, creating when plays break down, throwing left handed, flip passes, sidearm throws, throwing on the run, etc.  It looks like the game is extremely easy to him.  He's able to read defenses pre-snap and on the fly during a play.  The chemistry he has with his receivers is unreal for someone who is in their very first year as a starter.

It's just remarkable and we've never seen anything like it.

I echo your sentiment. Thank God he's in the AFC. 

If you were to build a QB from scratch, it would be mahomes. You'd make a list on paper of attributes and he has every single one. 

The NFL has never seen someone with the combination of arm talent, athleticism, and headyness... EVER. 

He's a veteran already in his first year starting. The hard count today was killer. He manipulates defenders, he reads defenses, he plays situational football, he changes arm angles, oh and he plays in an offense that was tailor made for his skills before he had hair on his balls. It's truly incredible for everyone involved. 

The fact his dad was a pro athelete does make a difference. Look at Steph curry and Klay Thompson, growing up around pros just means you've already seen everything before you're a rookie. 

11 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

This isn't revisionist. Luck isn't that good. He's certainly better than average, but he's not in the same stratosphere as a guy like Wilson. Every aspect of their team is improved this year. Doesn't show up at all when it counts. I'm not wowed by anything he's doing. I mean 4 3 and outs in a row. Cmon man that's pathetic.
Hell, the Raiders put up a better fight than this against the chiefs with an aging jordy nelson and the GOAT marcell ateman.

Edit: Yes the chiefs defense is playing better. But they aren't the bears defense. Lucks performance is unacceptable.

Listen i do agree people have overreacted to Luck, but you’re going too far too. Do I think Russ is better? Yeah. But the gap isn’t huge as you make it out to be. Russ is not immune to these type of games too. Using the Raiders is a bad example too given how they’re division rivals. How else do you explain how the Giants were able to move the very well vs Cowboys defense yet the Seahawks and Saints struggled? Luck deserves absolute criticism for this game but man you guys on here are just kings of hot takes.

Archived