Chargers vs Patriots: Divisional Round

bomont

6 minutes ago, Classic said:

Look I know Dean is the worst owner in the league but this current team was built up by TT and had a league leading 7 pro bowlers. So no Spanos doesn't have much to do with this loss, but I agree that we HAVE to draft a young QB soon because this looks to be the end of the Rivers era. 

Dan Snyder says hi.

4 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Dan Snyder says hi.

Let me know when Snyder is offered a free stadium but throws a baby fit and moves the team because the city didn’t offer him the surrounding land to develop also. 

Snyder would be a huge upgrade over Spanos. At least Snyder wants to win. Spanos dgaf unless it hurts his bottom line profit. Georgia 2.0. It’s amazing how this happened to me twice in my lifetime. 

3 minutes ago, hoekd0250 said:

Are the chargera losing because of the scheme/gameplan today or because they are there to make the plays and physically getting beat.

Straight up outcoached and outplayed.

2 minutes ago, Dan33185 said:

Rivers will be in the HOF, no doubt. His career was definitely wasted being with that franchise though, should have at least 1 super bowl at this point.

Personally, I believe that is what is so special about football. Championships just don't come easy. Rivers will get the ultimate reward via enshrinement in Canton, but a championship just wasn't to be. He's been a straight up warrior for the Chargers, & has done everything he could to bring them a title. You have to respect that. 

Archived