πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

2 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Cowboys window is closed. Micah could pry it back open but that offense won’t be nearly as good without some key pieces.Β 

Definitely going to need a reshuffle.

I'd assume next year they let Zeke go, draft a LT round 1 and potentially move on from McCarthy to Sean Payton.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I'd assume next year they let Zeke go, draft a LT round 1 and potentially move on from McCarthy to Sean Payton.

Dak’s rookie contract years were their best shot. Then they started doling out big contracts. Now it’s over. Hold me to it.Β 

4 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Cowboys window is closed. Micah could pry it back open but that offense won’t be nearly as good without some key pieces.Β 

As good as Micah is and can become, I don't think even a generational pass rusher can keep a championship door open alone. Last year felt like their best year to be honest. That or 2017-2018.

2 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Didn't they just draft a LT in the first this year or is Tyler Smith just going guard full time for them? I kinda figured he was gunna be next in line when Tyron went down.

47 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Didn't they just draft a LT in the first this year or is Tyler Smith just going guard full time for them? I kinda figured he was gunna be next in line when Tyron went down.

oh maybe, no clue

honestly forgot they took him.
They'll need to add some young talent there somewhere.

48 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

If Smith doesn't slide over that speaks volumes IMO. Easier to fill LG then LT, or should be. No reason for him to stay at LG.Β 

38 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Andre Dillard for Dallas' 3rd round pick. Do it Howie.

Hell no, let them suffer all of 2022 with OL issues, worth way more. Knowing our luck Dillard might actually be serviceable ,God forbid good. Rather not risk that in Division.Β