🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

10 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I am all for Peters milking the Cowboys for some money. Sign with them, milk them of a couple million, get hurt in a game or two and sit out the rest of the year? Double agent.

Nahhh, don't even want to see that star on his helmet let alone any remote possibility of a healthy Jason Peters helping Dallas and Dak win any games of any sorts.

Bump that.

Edited by Nabbs4u

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

Well can't say we are being doubted.

At this point they’ll need an early season loss to gain that back. Hope they own it, far less worried about have labels like that with the kinda guys we have now. Hurts, AJ, Devonta, Slay, etc will be fine or better with pressure.

Not the “don’t look at me, pls” Wentz anxiety anymore.

3 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Nahhh, don't even want to see that star on his helmet let alone any remote possibility of a healthy Jason Peters helping Dallas and Dak win any games of any sorts.

Bump that.

Peters is washed. He is old, slow, and can't stay healthy. The Cowboys know it so they won't sign him, but he was not good last year and he of course got hurt very early.

A banged up Peters protecting Dak's blindside isn't getting it done.

Edited by AZ_Eaglesfan

16 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Peters is washed. He is old, slow, and can't stay healthy. The Cowboys know it so they won't sign him, but he was not good last year and he of course got hurt very early.

A banged up Peters protecting Dak's blindside isn't getting it done.

I mean Peters started 15 games for the Bears last year. Not sure how many of those starts he might've been banged up for. He graded out well last year according to PFF with a 77.5 grade. Is he washed compared to the elite player he used to be? Obviously.

He improves on the options for Dallas at LT. It would mean they don't have to move Tyler Smith to LT where he hasn't practiced during camp. It's a desperation signing of course at 40 years old (almost 41) and with his injury history, but the Cowboys don't have much of a choice. I think if he kept himself in shape this offseason and stays healthy then it could work out for them.

Seeing him in a Cowboys jersey will be disgusting if it happens lol.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

He is washed. I don't see the big deal about this signing except they won't be placing their rookie there, which is a plus for Dallas. He is not ready. But I doubt he will be much of a real help though. 

That said having the rookie learn from JP and Tyron is great. That might be the best play in this situation for Dallas.

Edited by ACO

44 minutes ago, ACO said:

He is washed. I don't see the big deal about this signing except they won't be placing their rookie there, which is a plus for Dallas. He is not ready. But I doubt he will be much of a real help though. 

That said having the rookie learn from JP and Tyron is great. That might be the best play in this situation for Dallas.

I just read it's a practice squad spot. So maybe the rookie will start at LT and Peters will be worked in if need be?

Edited by EagleBlueDon