πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

On 8/14/2021 at 7:36 PM, Matts4313 said:

Yall are funny. But I have to agree with the Giants/Skins fans here that the Eagles are, in fact, the worst team in the division. And with an unproven coach/QB theres no solid outlook. You guys could be trash for decades.

Bringing back this banger for the lulz.

Some takes don't age well, but this one just really has that extra shine.

Going back and reading posts from this offseason is my version of pulling receipts like @TheRealMcCoy

• Like 3

Some joke about hoping the Giants lock up Danny Dimes long term but let's all as NFCE Rivals bask in the glory of knowing this man is going nowhere anytime soon. Least of all to a NFCCG/SB.

Β 

Dak Prescott signed a 4 year, $160,000,000 contract with the Dallas Cowboys, including a $66,000,000 signing bonus, $126,000,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $40,000,000. In 2023, Prescott will earn a base salary of $31,000,000, while carrying a cap hit ofΒ $49,130,000Β and a dead cap value of $89,070,000.

Β 

Edited by Nabbs4u

Ngl, by halftime I thought Dallas was gonna win. If Dak played even below average, they would’ve won. He was just flat out atrocious. Dude is the epitome of QB purgatory. Too much money invested and just good enough for the team to keep sticking with him. Here’s to hoping the Giants commit to Danny as well. We’re in a good situation, boys 🍻 

4 minutes ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Ngl, by halftime I thought Dallas was gonna win. If Dak played even below average, they would’ve won. He was just flat out atrocious. Dude is the epitome of QB purgatory. Too much money invested and just good enough for the team to keep sticking with him. Here’s to hoping the Giants commit to Danny as well. We’re in a good situation, boys 🍻 

And Washington might be trading for Carr

5 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Where do you guys rank that last play for dumbest ends to a cowboys season?

Β 

Β 

Heard the best name for this play.

Β 

The "Hook and Sadder" 🀣

Β 

Love that the Cowboys not only have had an affinity for losing these games but doing them in the most meme-ing way possible

• Like 1

On 1/22/2023 at 4:21 AM, Nabbs4u said:

I know it's a "Team Sport" and QB get way to much credit and blane for W/L recordsΒ  but Jalen Hurts is 19-2 in his last 21 NFL starts.Β 

Here's hoping He/We go 21-2 over the next 3 weeks!! πŸ™

This isn't meant to hijack but it's a weird convo we keep having in the Ders forum about Heinicke. He's 12-11 as the starter, which is light years better than most quarterbacks we've had in 25+ years. Eventually, you just have to buy that the team plays better with him under center even if his numbers don't show it.Β 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

And Washington might be trading for Carr

Mostly since Carr has a no trade clause, I really feel like we're towards the bottom of his teams he'd allow. I also think Rivera is mildly serious when he says the veteran acquisitions just haven't worked out. While he didn't preclude saying they wouldn't look that way, it won't be like last year where they force something either. Finally, with our ownership in flux, I don't think (or would guess) Snyder will allow putting that contract on his books. Now if ownership changes before then, who knows?