πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

10 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

This is objectively true simply in terms of winning %. Derp. Obviously the Niners have been better and Dallas has payed for that in the postseason.Β 

You're defensive. And sure maybe you win more games than say. The Jets... or the Lions... or the Browns, but the team hasn't made the final four once in the last.... how many years?

47 minutes ago, Danger said:

You're defensive. And sure maybe you win more games than say. The Jets... or the Lions... or the Browns, but the team hasn't made the final four once in the last.... how many years?

Umm.. just 2 seasons ago they went into the playoffs as the third seed. Then last season they repeated their win total with another 12 wins. The point I was making in gen is the fact that their performance to start the season wasn’t out of nowhere given they’ve proven to have a group on that sort of track. The 49ers have been a wall and I think they’re still obviously threatening to be that.. but that doesn’t mean the Cowboys haven’t been strong and on the right track in their own right.

It’s like saying the Bills aren’t one of the best teams in the AFC because the Chiefs/ Bengals have stopped them from progressing further in the playoffs the past couple of years.Β 

Edited by NoFlyZone

1 hour ago, NoFlyZone said:

This is objectively true simply in terms of winning %. Derp. Obviously the Niners have been better and Dallas has payed for that in the postseason.Β 
Β 

But apparently speaking simple facts = having a β€œmeltdown”.. lol. The only reason I even brought it up was to make the point that their first two games of this season weren’t exactly out of nowhere. It’s.. that simple.

Winning % in the regular season… Dallas has had ZERO postseason success which is what actually matters.

37 minutes ago, Wentz you dog you said:

Winning % in the regular season… Dallas has had ZERO postseason success which is what actually matters.

Cool, maybe you read the part where I mentioned the 49ers being a wall that Dallas hasn't been able to get over. Again, just because the 49ers have been better that doesn't mean Dallas hasn't been strong/ on track in their own right. Also, again, this was in reference to how Dallas had looked in the first couple of weeks of the season. All I was saying in the general forum was that those performances weren't really unprecedented given that Dallas has shown to be one of the stronger teams in the NFC. Regardless of the 49ers stopping Dallas in back to back years, we can look back and see that Dallas has been a good, successful football team.Β 

It's funny that pretty much no one has the same dismissive narrative for the Bills in the AFC even though they have obviously been in the same exact situation with falling short to the Chiefs/ Bengals over the past two seasons. They made the same exits as Dallas the past two seasons in the sense that they fell short to a postseason nemesis in the divisional round.. but we all understand that they're one of the better teams in the AFC and in the NFL in general. Weird how that works.

Β 

Edited by NoFlyZone

12 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

Β 

But apparently speaking simple facts = having a β€œmeltdown”.. lol. The only reason I even brought it up was to make the point that their first two games of this season weren’t exactly out of nowhere. It’s.. that simple.

You are not the Browns or the Jets to use winning % for two seasons as some sort of accomplishment.

You are Real Madrid, you should expect more from your team, specially at this point of your QB's tenure.

As for the meltdown, the fact that you feel the need to reply to everyone on two separate threads that are not even on your team's forum, pretty much says how much it bothers you and I'm not the only one to tell you that this week.Β 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

You are not the Browns or the Jets to use winning % for two seasons as some sort of accomplishment.

You are Real Madrid, you should expect more from your team, specially at this point of your QB's tenure.

As for the meltdown, the fact that you feel the need to reply to everyone on two separate threads that are not even on your team's forum, pretty much says how much it bothers you and I'm not the only one to tell you that this week.Β 

This just in β€” responding to people on an internet forum and engaging in discussion on a forum geared towards discussion is now something that showcases just how bothered you are.

What a lame response. I mean, you care enough to reply with dumb nonsense like this.. I’m just looking to talk about football.Β 

8 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

This just in β€” responding to people on an internet forum and engaging in discussion on a forum geared towards discussion is now something that showcases just how bothered you are.

What a lame response. I mean, you care enough to reply with dumb nonsense like this.. I’m just looking to talk about football.Β 

You can call it dumb nonsense if you want, you say that to everyone who replies to you.Β  I just replied to one person that is bothered so much that people celebrate the Cowboys' losses, the effort is not the same at all, you are the one coming to the Eagles forum and even NFL Gen. You are the one who feels the need to defend them and the players every time.Β 

Β 

19 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

You can call it dumb nonsense if you want, you say that to everyone who replies to you.Β  I just replied to one person that is bothered so much that people celebrate the Cowboys' losses, the effort is not the same at all, you are the one coming to the Eagles forum and even NFL Gen. You are the one who feels the need to defend them and the players every time.Β 

Β 

It’s not that serious. Again, it’s simple football discussion.

8 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

It’s not that serious. Again, it’s simple football discussion.

You can win all you want in regular season but if you cant play when it counts well its like Dallas Fans Bedroom Game, Get all the way but never Finish Her, Making Her dream of the BIG O and Remembering how good it use to be, but Never Reaching it Again...and Again. And Again..

Β 

7 hours ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

You can win all you want in regular season but if you cant play when it counts well its like Dallas Fans Bedroom Game, Get all the way but never Finish Her, Making Her dream of the BIG O and Remembering how good it use to be, but Never Reaching it Again...and Again. And Again..

Β 

I’m sure you know all about that lmao. This is the cringe content I expect to see here.Β