πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 hour ago, Jays3 said:

Daboll had that look at the end there that was like β€œI don’t know what I’m doing”

He is the HC who believes the Organization signing Daniel Flippin Jones to a $40M a year contract is a good thing soo...πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

8 hours ago, babyatemydingo said:

Giants' game day thread is interesting.

Just two pages, one about how they're going to kill Dallas, one about how bad they are.

No posts since about 9;30.

Total BS... one guy said something akin to Jones killing them by 1000 cuts if the D can keep Dak in check. Literally everyone else predicted a hard fought ugly close game.Β 

Edited by Shockwave
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Jays3 said:

Daboll had that look at the end there that was like β€œI don’t know what I’m doing”

I liked what Josh Allen and him did in Buffalo, but once he turned us down and then took the Giants job the next year...ya can't help but root for his failure outside of just the rivalry side of it.

sips-tea-stephen-a-smith.gif

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I liked what Josh Allen and him did in Buffalo, but once he turned us down and then took the Giants job the next year...ya can't help but root for his failure outside of just the rivalry side of it.

sips-tea-stephen-a-smith.gif

Getting turned down by better coaching prospects and the other option reaching the SB is a Howie tradition

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

100% will. Then Cardinals. Then patriots. DominantΒ 3-0 start seems certain, 4-0 likely. We know how it’ll end but that won’t make enduring the media hype any easier.

Honestly, the cowboys getting overconfident and too cocky seems to be their worst enemy in recent years

12 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

100% will. Then Cardinals. Then patriots. DominantΒ 3-0 start seems certain, 4-0 likely. We know how it’ll end but that won’t make enduring the media hype any easier.

It honestly baffles me their lack of postseason success. They're way better than we are at building a roster, they've had our number for the better part of a decade and yet we were so close to having two titles in the Dak era.Β 

1 hour ago, Broadway Joe said:

It honestly baffles me their lack of postseason success. They're way better than we are at building a roster, they've had our number for the better part of a decade and yet we were so close to having two titles in the Dak era.Β 

Just goes to show how much team chemistry really matters. When you got teammates going up to dak prescott in practice, getting in his face, and then yelling β€œshut your ***** *** up” and everybody having that guys back, then there’s a chemistry issue in my opinion.

I think it’s clear that the eagles have great team chemistry. These guys legitimately love being around each other.

Edited by Jays3

9 minutes ago, Jays3 said:

Just goes to show how much team chemistry really matters. When you got teammates going up to dak prescott in practice, getting in his face, and then yelling β€œshut your ***** *** up” and everybody having that guys back, then there’s a chemistry issue in my opinion.

I think it’s clear that the eagles have great team chemistry. These guys legitimately love being around each other.

Well that was just this year, before that you could see guys liked Dak and even still. Look what the Steelers did with Big Ben at QB despite him not being liked for ages.Β 

19 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Well that was just this year, before that you could see guys liked Dak and even still. Look what the Steelers did with Big Ben at QB despite him not being liked for ages.Β 

That’s just one example. I think chemistry might be an issue because that cowboys team has been pretty stacked at times and always falls short. When that happens to teams I just think chemistry and/or coaching is an issue.