πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

12 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

NFCE is gonna sweep week 2.

7-1 overall (and of course the only loss coming against another NFCE team).

That said, Giants have Niners, and 'Ders have Buffalo this week. I guess I can't actually sleep on the Eagles against the 2-0 Bucs.Β 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Broadway Joe said:

NFL Gen was having a blast with the Cowboys loss, and Matts's son having a meltdown too.Β 

That was a fun read.Β 

Let me guess; it was one game and that shouldn’t take away from the other games and context is important and Dak had one bad throw and shouldn’t negate the rest and blah blah blah?Β 

4 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Let me guess; it was one game and that shouldn’t take away from the other games and context is important and Dak had one bad throw and shouldn’t negate the rest and blah blah blah?Β 

"One of the most successful teams of the last couple of years" 🀣

That one was by far my favoriteΒ 

19 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

It’s hilarious how that whole narrative flipped. I took my lumps from Cowboy fans for 30 years. Now the shoe is on the other foot, context means so much more. lol gtfohΒ 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

This is objectively true simply in terms of winning %. Derp. Obviously the Niners have been better and Dallas has payed for that in the postseason.Β 
Β 

But apparently speaking simple facts = having a β€œmeltdown”.. lol. The only reason I even brought it up was to make the point that their first two games of this season weren’t exactly out of nowhere. It’s.. that simple.

Edited by NoFlyZone