πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

Hopefully Cowboys don't land McCoy. He's looking to sign with a "contender" is all we know. Whether that just means any team with legitimate playoff hopes, or the topΒ 5 or 6 SB favorites, is TBD... but I definitely see a short term deal, probably for pretty cheap, heading his way and I am hoping its not from Dallas. He definitely still has some left in the tank.

35 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

First time seeing this. Considering he served a suspension a couple seasons ago, he's for sure missing some time this year.

Stephenawhatcangowrongwillgowrong.gif

11 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Hopefully Cowboys don't land McCoy. He's looking to sign with a "contender" is all we know. Whether that just means any team with legitimate playoff hopes, or the topΒ 5 or 6 SB favorites, is TBD... but I definitely see a short term deal, probably for pretty cheap, heading his way and I am hoping its not from Dallas. He definitely still has some left in the tank.

He'll probably go NO or KC...

12 hours ago, Art_Vandalay said:

First time seeing this. Considering he served a suspension a couple seasons ago, he's for sure missing some time this year.

Stephenawhatcangowrongwillgowrong.gif

I donΒ΄t think he will be suspended at all. He wasnΒ΄t arrested or detained.Β 

• Like 1

Kelce really is under appreciated or taken for grant it by the masses. I rememberΒ 1/2 this forum wanted him cut. Only to find out he played that whole year injured. lol

Kelce had the highest win-contribution metric for any center in the NFL last season. My favorite stat on him: No center kept opposing defenders at least five feet from his quarterback on passing downs more than Kelce last season (24.1%; next closest was 18.8%). Measuring O-line play this way helps quantify "stopping pressure" or "clean pockets" and it shows Kelce set the standard for elite at his position last season.

NFLcom won't let me copy the link for some GD reason. CynthiaΒ  Frelund.

Edited by Nabbs4u

3 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

I rememberΒ 1/2 this forum wanted him cut. Only to find out he played that whole year injured. lol

It was for good reason at the time, the previous two seasons he'd really underperformed to his contract, but he's swung back and completely taken over.Β 

Point and laugh all you want, but there was a good argument to be made for him being released at the time.

Yes, the rest of the league doesn't appreciate him.

9 minutes ago, Danger said:

It was for good reason at the time, the previous two seasons he'd really underperformed to his contract, but he's swung back and completely taken over.Β 

Point and laugh all you want, but there was a good argument to be made for him being released at the time.

Yes, the rest of the league doesn't appreciate him.

Agreed. He was playing very poorly. I didnΒ΄t want him cut because we didnΒ΄t have anyone to fill in, but a replacement was needed at the time.Β 

• Like 1

On 5/20/2019 at 11:29 PM, Nabbs4u said:

Id arrest him to. Fanny packs are atrocious. But the bump was just dumb drunkenness.

PS - I know the Dak debate is getting tired, but its relevant information in the NFC E thread:

Β 

16 minutes ago, Blaaaaaah said:

That tweet is hella stupid.Β 

For real. Mahomes notwithstanding, (even though he had arguably the best QB season of all time in his lone starting seasonΒ Β :lol eyeroll:) lets take some of the best QBs of this generation, statistically compare them to Dak in handpicked categories, in which they had down years, and try and elevate the guy. Not to mention these QBs, in those stats listed, haveΒ like 8-12 better seasons on their resume. People will go to great lengths to try and tell everyone that this guy is good. Nothing like I’ve ever seen. Meanwhile, if someone is good, I don’t need to be told over and over and over again. It should already be clearly apparent. Which it clearly isn’t. The guy is a decent QB. With room to grow. Why do people feel the need to beat you over the head with stats that try to prove it. Seems very insecure to me.Β 

• Like 5